Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken and Cauliflower! This Crock-pot Creamy Italian Chicken and Cauliflower is a quick prep, easy keto and low carb crockpot recipe that my whole family loves.
Crock-pot Italian Chicken and Cauliflower is a slow cooker creamy chicken recipe that everyone will love. I toss this easy low carb chicken recipe in the crockpot in the morning and then make a few veggie sides dishes right before it is done for a simple dinner my whole family loves.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
Crockpot Italian Chicken
This Crock-pot Italian Chicken combines two of my go to low carb and keto friendly ingredients, chicken and cauliflower! I love whole roasted cauliflower, so while there is already cauliflower in the main dish, I do also tend to make a side of whole roasted cauliflower as well.
Side dishes to make with Creamy Crock-pot Italian Chicken and Cauliflower
Here are some of my favorite side dishes to make with this easy slow cooker chicken recipe. Note not all of these are low carb sides because this recipe is also loved by nonketo folks too!
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Smashed Potatoes
- Green beans with Bacon
- Microwave Sweet Potato
- Lemon Roasted Asparagus
- Garlic Rice
- Oven Roasted Asparagus
How to make Creamy Crock-pot Italian Chicken and Cauliflower
Crock-pot Creamy Italian Chicken and Cauliflower
- 2 pounds chicken breast 4 chicken breasts
- 2 packets Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 head cauliflower chopped (Roughly 3 cups)
- 8 oz button mushrooms sliced
- 12 oz cream cheese sliced
- 1 oz parsley chopped (optional)
- Place the chicken into the pot of the crock-pot and sprinkle the chicken with one packet of the Italian mix.
- Top the chicken with the cauliflower and mushrooms and sprinkle them with the second pack of Italian mix.
- Top the cauliflower with the cream cheese.
- Cover the pot and place on low for 6 hours.
- With two forks shred the chicken and stir until all the cream cheese is combined. Top with the parsley and enjoy.
2 WeightWatchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program when you use Fat-free cream cheese
Tasty Low Carb Recipe you will love!
LasagnaLow Carb Stuffed Peppers
Spinach Artichoke Low Carb Chicken Casserole
Make sure you also print out our How Many Pints in a Quart? and all other liquid measurements you need plus a Cheat sheet printable chart!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here