This Parmesan Asparagus is so easy to make! It makes the perfect asparagus side dish for just about any meal and is done in under 20 minutes, with just 5 minutes of prep!
If you are looking for an amazing baked asparagus recipe, that everyone will love this is it! But I have to warn you, they are soooo good they never make it to being left overs! It is one of my favorite side dishes to make and the whole house loves it!
I am always looking for quick tasty way to make veggies and change them up a bit. I like fancy but I don’t like “takes a TON of time fancy” meals. I need quick and easy, there is to much going on for me to spend a ton of time making something tasty, with this asparagus recipe I only need 5 minutes to prep it and then I just toss it in the oven to cook it!
This oven roasted parmesan asparagus is a great side to any great meal. Seriously it goes so well with so many different main dishes! From beef, to chicken, seafood, pasta and more!
Main dish Recipes I love making with baked asparagus:
- Grilled Steaks With Blue Cheese Butter
- Meatloaf Brasciole
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Shrimp Alfredo
- Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp
While it goes perfect with those above, seriously it goes perfect with literally anything! So if you are stuck on a quick and easy side dish for any meal, this is perfect!
If you love asparagus then make sure you also check out these amazing recipe with asparagus.
- Lemon Roasted Asparagus
- Capocollo Wrapped Asparagus
- Chicken Asparagus Pasta
- Chicken and asparagus sheet pan dinner
- Chicken Asparagus Stir fry
Baked Parmesan Asparagus
You can make this oven roasted asparagus on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet, however I much prefer cooking it in my cast iron skillet. If you do not have one in your kitchen, I totally recommend getting one. They are seriously the best thing ever in the kitchen!
Following Weight Watchers? Parmesan Asparagus is 1 point per serving.
Parmesan Asparagus Ingredients
- olive oil or coconut oil
- kosher salt
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
How to Make Parmesan Asparagus
Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the tough ends off the asparagus. Place asparagus on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Drizzle the asparagus with the olive oil. Sprinkle the asparagus with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minute or until they are tender.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
More Recipes you will love!
Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Shrimp and Broccoli
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here