This Shrimp Alfredo is a family favorite in our house, seriously the kids ask me to make it just about every single week, they never get sick of it! I use the Olive Garden Copy Cat Alfredo recipe I posted a while back and add shrimp to it 🙂
You can make this even more awesome by making homemade pasta to go with it, however boxed pasta will work just fine too. This recipe makes enough for using with a 1 pound box of pasta and feeds our family of 5. You can easily double and triple the recipe if needed.
If you really want to ramp up the game you can grab some Olive Garden Salad dressing here and then put it on your salad. Plus they make Olive Garden Croutons too!! You can really have the WHOLE shebang right at home!!
If you are doing Keto then you can use the sauce recipe just serve it over homemade Zoodles!!
For Tasty Recipes every day join us on our Facebook page here
Shrimp Alfredo Ingredients
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 quart of heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
Shrimp Alfredo Directions
- Clean and shell the shrimp, and cut into bite sized pieces. Saute with butter and garlic on medium low heat until the shrimp are pink and set to the side.
- Start cooking your pasta according to the package.
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a sauce pan over medium heat. The cream cheese might look a bit strange, but stir it till you have it as smooth as you can get it.
- Pour in the whipping cream and turn the heat to medium-high.
- Whisk together until butter and cream have combined and until the sauce bubbles slightly.
- Add Parmesan cheese and garlic powder and stir until everything is mixed well. Turn off the heat, sauce will thicken as it cools a little.
- Drain your pasta and add in cooked shrimp and alfredo sauce and mix well.
Looking for more amazing pasta sauces? Check these out!
More Tasty Recipes Click the picture to get to the recipe!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.