Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch casserole is the perfect casserole to make when you are wanting a flavorful dish that everyone will love. Chicken breast, bacon, ranch, pasta and cheese combine to make the most amazing casserole you have ever eaten!
Do you love the combination of Chicken Bacon Ranch? Then you are going to LOVE this Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole! Every time I make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole for dinner the plates are cleared!
Some may call this a pasta bake, because unlike a traditional casserole recipe you do have to cook ingredients before you toss them in the oven.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
When I made this chicken bacon ranch casserole I had hoped that there would be left overs to enjoy the next day for lunch. However my family apparently had other plans when they all cleared their plates and then asked for seconds!
If you are looking for a great dish to bring to a gathering or a potluck, this is one that everyone will love. Anytime I have made this for other people they have raved about it and then asked for the recipe.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole is a household Favorite!
Ever since the first time I made this chicken bacon ranch casserole it has been loved. I have made it many, many times, and every single time they all clear their plates! It has become my go to recipe when I am wanting something that everyone will enjoy.
If you are looking for the low carb version of this recipe, you can check out the Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Keto Recipe. It is AMAZING! It is probably my favorite keto recipe ever!
What are some good side dishes for a Chicken Casserole?
When I am making this Chicken pasta casserole I like to go with easy side dishes. We also always serve it with a salad.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Ingredients:
- Chicken breast.
- Rotini noodles. I personally like rotini noodles when making this dish, but if you have other noddles like elbow or penne noodles on hand you can use those instead.
- Bacon. Use unflavored bacon, the ones with flavoring like maple do not work well flavor wise with this pasta casserole.
- Minced garlic. You can either use fresh garlic and mince it yourself or jarred minced garlic.
- Bottled Ranch Dressing.
- Monterey Jack/cheddar mixed cheese. If you don’t have the mixed cheese using cheddar or just Monterey jack will work too.
- Dry ranch dressing mix. You can use either homemade dry ranch seasoning or a store bought packet of dry ranch seasoning. Either one will work.
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
A Few notes to help you when making this recipe.
- Cook your pasta till al dente for the best results.
- You will want to use a large casserole dish when you are making this pasta dish.
- If you are running short on time, you can substitute the cooked chicken for a rotisserie chicken.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 2 pounds chicken
- 1 box Rotini noodles
- 8 slices of Bacon if your family loves bacon feel free to add a few more pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups of Monterey Jack/cheddar mixed cheese if you don't have the mixed cheese using cheddar or just Monterey jack will work
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Start a pot of water and once it is boiling add in your rotini noodles. When noodles are done, drain and set aside.
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces.
- While waiting for the water to boil and noodles to cook, heat a large pan to medium heat on the stove and cook your bacon until crispy.
- Once bacon is cooked, remove bacon from the pan and add the chicken. Cook your chicken in the pan with the bacon grease on the stove until cooked. About mid way of cooking the chicken add in the garlic.
- Once bacon, chicken and noodles are cooked add them to a large bowl.
- Next add the ranch dressing packet and the ranch dressing. Mix everything together and make sure it is mixed well.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray and pour everything from the bowl into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the baking dish and bake at 350 until the cheese is melted.
17 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving
More Recipes You will Love!
Do yourself a favor and print out the How Many Quarts in a Gallon? and other liquid measurements printable to help you with your measurements in the kitchen!
It has you covered with everything, from cups, to pints and more! I have mine hanging on my fridge. It makes a super easy cheat sheet for whenever I am cooking and need to use liquid measurements.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here