I LOVE Chicken Bacon Ranch just about anything. I love the combination of flavors that come about when you combine chicken, bacon and ranch. This Keto Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken, has all the flavors I love about my Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole but no pasta! Plus to make my life easier I have made it so this Crockpot Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken is cooked in the crockpot!
Keto bacon ranch chicken
I do also love my keto chicken bacon ranch with broccoli, but sometimes I just do not want to have broccoli. Plus sometimes I am running like a crazy chicken and need something I can just toss in the crockpot and have cook all day long so dinner is ready when I need it.
This keto chicken recipe ends up with a creamy chicken dish, that has just a little kick in it from rotel diced tomatoes with chilis. If you are also looking for the perfect side dish, green beans with bacon is one of our favorites!
If you are wanting a dessert, then you HAVE to make these Keto Chocolate Covered Almonds! Sooo stinkin good!
If you are strict Keto then you will want to use homemade ranch to avoid fillers. I pick my battles with making sure eating keto fits in my life, it is a part of my life, but doesn’t run my life so I go lazy on certain things, like ranch dressing. I know I could make my own ranch dressing however making my own ranch dressing takes more time then using a packet of ranch dressing or the bottle of ranch dressing.
Whenever I make this Tom and the kids like to put it on a bun and make it a chicken bacon ranch sandwich. I of course do not because I am not eating bread however if you are looking for a meal that can be keto friendly and nonketo at the same time then you can use this amazing chicken bacon ranch crockpot recipe to make everyone happy!
Every time I make this easy keto crockpot chicken recipe my whole family loves it. They all clear their plates and tend to ask for more. There are times that I double this recipe so we have it for lunches the next day, as it tastes just as good reheated as it does right from the crockpot.
How to make Keto Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken
Keto Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Mix dry ranch packet, cream cheese and sour cream together in a bowl.
- Spray your crockpot with non stick spray and place chicken breasts into crockpot.
- Spread ranch, cream cheese and sour cream mixture on top of chicken breasts.
- Take 6 pieces of bacon and fold in half and place on top of chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Once the 4 hours is up pour in the can of rotel, 3 cups of Colby Jack cheese and 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing. Mix well while shredding the chicken with a fork at the same time. Let cook on high for another 10 minutes or so until all of the cheese is melted into the chicken.
- While it is finishing, cook the remainder of your bacon (you can use the microwave, stove or oven method).
- Spoon chicken on to plate. Sprinkle with Bacon and more Colby Jack cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with your favorite veggies. We personally like to serve Keto Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken with green beans and a salad!
22 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program
Keto Recipes to check out:
- Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Bagels
- 11 Keto Breakfast Recipes
- 23 Easy Keto Lunch Recipes
- Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- Keto Friendly Chocolate Almond Clusters
- 3o Keto Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini Boats
- Easy Keto Bread
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos Poppers
More Keto Chicken Recipes
- Keto Chicken Salad
- Keto Monterey Chicken
- Keto Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- Keto Chicken Fajitas
Make sure you also check out the Keto shopping lists!
Looking for more Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipes? Check these out!
Get Our Newest Keto Recipes!
Subscribe to get our Newest Keto Recipes by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here