Crock-pot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup. Cooked in the crockpot this cauliflower soup with bacon and cheese is cooked in the crockpot and makes the perfect dinner.
Crock-pot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
Crock-pot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup is AMAZING! If you haven’t noticed we are on a big soup kick here! I love soups that can be made in the crockpot like this Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup or on the stove top like Cheeseburger soup!
Soups are saving my butt lately, to be honest, and so has my crockpot. Being able to put all the ingredients in the crockpot and let it cook, like with this Crock-pot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup means I am not scrambling at dinner time to get dinner done!
If you are looking for a low carb, then you can fully enjoy this Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup made in the crockpot! In addition to it being low carb, it is also one the whole family will love! I know that it can be a struggle to find low carb and recipes that are also perfect for serving the whole family, so I am trying to help you guys out!
Looking for more cauliflower recipes? Check these out!
- Cauliflower Cheddar Soup
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Italian Chicken and Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Dirty rice
- Steak and Cauliflower Skillet
What do I serve with Cauliflower Soup?
Whenever we have soup I like to either make sandwiches, bread or a salad to go with with it. The rest of my family is not low carb so I make them sides that fit their diet.
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Keto grilled cheese
- Low Carb Olive Garden Salad
- Keto Caesar Salad
- Avocado BLT Salad
- Keto Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Keto Cheddar biscuits
When I serve this one to the carb-loving folks in my house, I serve it with a side salad and some fresh rolls. If I am in a pinch then I grab a loaf of Italian bread at the store and slice it up.
- cheddar biscuits
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Spinach Mozzarella Grilled Cheese
- Grilled Cheese roll ups
- Roasted Red Pepper grilled Cheese
This Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup makes everyone in my house happy so it is a total win for us, and I think it will be in a win in your house too!
What to put on top of Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
I top my bacon cheddar soup with extra cheese and scallions. You can also top it with sour cream!
There are also times that I made extra bacon – let’s be 100% honest here there is NEVER too much bacon! Ever! So feel free to add as much or as little bacon to your cauliflower soup as you want to!
Can you freeze Cauliflower Soup?
You can freeze this Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup! When freezing soup I use mason jars. I fill them leaving about 2 inches at the top to the soup has room to expand. You can also use freezer ziploc bags if you want to when freezing it. Just fill the bags and then lay them flat to freeze.
After cooking the Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup and pureeing it, let it cool. Then put it into your containers for freezing. When you want to enjoy this soup after it has been frozen, just defrost the soup in the fridge the night before. Then pour into a pot and heat on the stove until it is warm. Then top with cheese, bacon and other toppings.
You can keep this soup frozen for up to 6 months.
Crockpot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup Ingredients
- Chicken broth
- Cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese
To make this soup keto friendly use 3 teaspoons of garlic powder instead of 6 fresh cloves of garlic.
How to Make Crock-pot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
Cut the cauliflower into florets and place it in your crockpot with your onion, salt, pepper, garlic and chicken stock.
Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
Once its done add your cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Using an immersion blender puree the soup until it is smooth and creamy. Stir in most of the bacon.
Portion out your soup into the bowls and top with some extra cheese, bacon, and scallions
Looking for more soup recipes? Check these out!
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- French Onion Soup
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Loaded Cauliflower Soup
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Low Carb Taco Soup
Crock-pot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place it in your crockpot with your onion, salt, pepper, garlic and chicken stock.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once its done add your cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Using an immersion blender puree the soup until it is smooth and creamy. Stir in most of the bacon.
- Portion out your soup into the bowls and top with some extra cheese, bacon, and scallions
19 WeightWatchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program
More tasty Keto Recipes to check out!
- Keto Seafood Recipes – 20 Keto seafood recipes that are totally amazing! All of these seafood recipes are easy to make and taste great!
- Keto Chicken Recipes – Over 30 Keto Chicken Recipes that are easy to make! You will never be bored making keto chicken recipes with this list!
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipes – If you love the chicken bacon ranch flavor combo then you will love this awesome keto recipe list!
- Keto Spaghetti Squash Recipes – Spaghetti squash is such a tasty veggie, add in the different ways of cooking and making spaghetti squash with these recipes and your whole family will love spaghetti squash!
- Keto Breakfast Recipes– Stuck on what to eat for breakfast? There are a lot of tasty Keto breakfast recipes (not just eggs) that are super tasty!
- Keto Instant Pot Recipes – Tasty Recipes that you can cook quickly in your instant pot!
Save yourself a headache in the kitchen by printing out the How Many cups in a Quart? and all other liquid measurements you need printable chart! I keep mine on the fridge!