Grilled cheese roll ups are a fun version of the classic loved grilled cheese sandwich. These grilled cheese rolls ups are the perfect fun dinner that kids are going to love.
Grilled cheese roll ups
My kids love grilled cheese sandwiches but of course with anything with kids they get bored if it is the same thing over and over so to spice it up a bit we change things up and make Grilled Cheese Roll Ups instead of grilled cheese sandwiches.
My kids also think these are more fun to dip in homemade Fresh Tomato Soup. If you are running short on time to make homemade tomato soup you can use your favorite canned tomato soup.
When you are making these grilled cheese roll ups, you can use your favorite type of cheese. I have made these with American cheese, provolone cheese, cheddar cheese and a bunch of others and they all make amazing grilled cheese!
When making these Grilled Cheese Rollups you will want one piece of cheese for each piece of bread and you can make as many as you need to to feed everyone. This makes it so easy to make a tasty lunch or dinner when you have a bunch of kiddos over.
I also like to make these easy grilled cheese roll ups for packing in the kids lunch boxes. If you use a warming container they will stay warm all the way to lunch time!
How to Make Grilled Cheese Roll ups
Grilled cheese rollups are a fun twist on your normal grilled cheese sandwich and tons of fun for the kids!
Grilled Cheese Rollups
- 10 slices of Bread
- 10 American Cheese Singles
- Take each piece of bread and cut the crusts off, then use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Get your cheese (you can use any flavor of sliced cheese that you want to) and place on the top of the bread slice.
- Then roll up the bread and cheese into a roll.
- Place butter in the pan over medium low heat or spread a small amount of mayo on the outside and place seam side down in the pan.
- Then cook until brown make sure you turn them frequently so they do not burn.
Plus don’t miss these awesome lunch box recipes we love!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here