These Grinch Fruit Kabobs are so simple to make and the kids will love them. This easy healthy kids Christmas snack is perfect to make for the kids!
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
This easy Christmas recipe was originally shared in 2014, but it was time to give it some pretty pictures to go along with it. If you have made these in the past, nothing has changed, except adding some beautiful photos to go along with it.
I love making fun and festive treats for the kids, however most of the time they end up being sweets. I have been working on making healthier Christmas snacks for the kids and these Grinch Fruit Kabobs are perfect and super easy to make.
We call these Grinch fruit Kabobs because they resemble the Grinch with a Santa hat. The green grapes as the grinch, a banana slice, a strawberry and then a mini marshmallow make up the Santa hat. The kids love them and I love that they are super easy to make.
If you love the Grinch, be sure to check out the other Grinch fun we have shared!
- Grinch Nog (for the adults!)
- Handprint Grinch Ornaments
- Grinch Oreo Pops
- Grinch Popcorn Balls
Grinch Fruit Kabobs Ingredients
- Tooth picks
- Green Grapes
- mini marshmallows
How to Make Grinch Fruit Kabobs
Wash all of your fruit.
Slice the tops of the strawberries.
Slice the bananas into 24 pieces.
Thread one grape, one banana slice, one strawberry with the narrow end facing up, and one marshmallow onto one toothpick to resemble the Grinch’s head in his red hat.
Repeat with remaining grapes, banana slices, strawberries, and marshmallows.
Christmas Treat recipes
- Santa hat cupcakes
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Santa Oreo Pops
- Christmas Tree Brownies
- Santa Cinnamon Rolls
- Christmas Tree Rice Krispies
- Reindeer Poop Cookies
- Christmas Tree Oreos
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
- 24 Tooth picks
- 24 Grapes
- 24 Strawberries
- 2 Bananas
- 24 marshmallows
- Wash all of your fruit and dry it with a paper towel.
- Slice the tops of the strawberries.
- Slice the bananas into 24 pieces.
- Thread one grape, one banana slice, one strawberry with the narrow end facing up, and one marshmallow onto one toothpick to resemble the Grinch’s head in his red hat.
- Repeat with remaining grapes, banana slices, strawberries, and marshmallows.
Leave A Reply!