Looking for the perfect treat? Grinch Popcorn Balls are the perfect sweet and salty treat! Fresh popped popcorn with melted marshmallows, M&Ms and sprinkles and colored green, the kids will love them!
This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own.
Grinch Popcorn Balls
It is now the day after Thanksgiving and in our house that means we are gearing up to celebrate Christmas for the next month! Today is the day we strip the house of all the fall decorations and start getting the house decorated for Christmas.
If you love the Grinch, be sure to check out the other Grinch fun we have shared!
I love watching Christmas movies with the kids, and we aim to watch 3 Christmas movies a week from the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve.
This year our first movie is The Grinch! How The Grinch Stole Christmas (it’s the 20th anniversary of the movie’s release!), is the perfect movie to get our Christmas Holiday fun started!
To go along with our movie I wanted to have a fun treat so I got to work a little bit early this year to come up with something so I could also share it with you! These Grinch Popcorn Balls were a hit with the kids when I made them and they are already asking if we can have them again when we watch the Grinch Movie tonight. I of course said yes and they are so easy to make!
Valpak presents a special who-liday campaign with JOLLY TIME Popcorn to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the classic live action version of Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! They would love your help with spreading the word!
When you are making these Grinch Popcorn Balls be sure to open the Valpak envelope that comes in the mail, you will a $1 JOLLY TIME Popcorn coupon and thousands of people will find a coupon for a free box of JOLLY TIME Popcorn!
Be sure to also enter Valpak’s ‘Tis the Season to be Jolly Sweepstakes for a chance to win $10,000 in Christmas Cash, sponsored by JOLLY TIME!
Grinch Popcorn Balls Ingredients
- 10 cups Popped Jolly Time Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 drop neon green food coloring
- 1/4 cup red and green sprinkles
- 1/2 cup red and green M&Ms
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
How to Make Grinch Popcorn Balls
Pop the popcorn, for 10 cups you will need 1 bag of Jolly Time Popcorn.
Over medium heat melt the butter and add 3 cups of mini marshmallows and the neon green food coloring.
Stir the marshmallows until they are fully melted.
Pour Popped popcorn into a large bowl, pour the melted marshmallows into the bowl and str well to coat all of the popcorn.
Add ini the 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, M&Ms, and red and green sprinkles and mix well.
Using your hands grab a handful of the popcorn mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls on a tray or a baking sheet as they are finished being rolled.
Allow popcorn balls to set for 10 minutes before eating.
Grinch Popcorn Balls
- Pop the popcorn, for 10 cups you will need 1 bag.
- Over medium heat melt the butter and add 3 cups of mini marshmallows and the neon green food coloring.
- Stir the marshmallows until they are fully melted.
- Pour Popped popcorn into a large bowl, pour the melted marshmallows into the bowl and str well to coat all of the popcorn.
- Add in the 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, M&Ms, and red and green sprinkles and mix well.
- Using your hands grab a handful of the popcorn mixture and roll into balls.
- Allow popcorn balls to set for 10 minutes before eating.