French toast roll ups are a fun twist on traditional french toast. This filled french toast recipe is an easy to make breakfast recipe that the whole family will love! Customize with your favorite fillings for the perfect breakfast!
French Toast Roll Ups
I am not sure exactly what it is about roll ups, but it seems like all kids love them. Mine love it when I make roll ups like my Nutella Rollups, Pizza Roll ups and grilled cheese roll ups. They also loved it when I made these french toast roll ups.
My kids love french toast and I have been looking for ways to change things up a bit and these Easy French Toast roll ups are so easy to make and they taste awesome! They are a great addition to your favorite breakfast or serve them with a side of fruit or eggs.
This handheld french toast recipe is perfect for breakfast! Serve with some whipped cream or maple syrup for dipping or enjoy as is!
Delicious French Toast Recipes
- Apple French Toast
- Chocolate Strawberry French Toast
- Pumpkin French toast
- Cinnamon Sugar French Toast sticks
French Toast Filling Ideas
When making the Easy French Toast Roll ups you can use just about any filling you want to, I used strawberry jelly and cream cheese but you can change it up. The possibilities are seriously endless which is one thing I love so much! I can make these time and time again and change up the filling and no one gets bored!
Some amazing filling options for this easy french toast recipe are:
- peanut butter
- Fresh Fruit – mashed bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Blueberries and cream cheese
- Strawberries and cream cheese
- Apples or apple pie filling
- Mini chocolate chips
- Jam – peach, blueberry, grape, strawberry
- Flavored cream cheese
What to serve with this recipe
We normally serve this with fresh fruit or a fruit salad. However these breakfast roll ups go perfect with just about all other breakfast foods! We also love serving them with bacon, (our favorite is homemade brown sugar bacon), sausage or pork roll!
French Toast Roll ups Ingredients
- Cream cheese
- Jelly of your choice
- Bread (your choice, wheat or white will work)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Granulated Sugar
How to make Easy French Toast Roll ups
Cut the crusts of each piece of bread.
Using a rolling pin roll each piece of bread flat.
Spread a thin later of Cream cheese and then a thin layer of jelly on one side of the piece of bread and roll it up.
Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
In a large pan over medium heat add 1-2 tablespoons butter and cook until it is melted.
Once the butter is melted add a few of the french toast roll ups. Roll them during the cooking to make sure you get each side cooked.
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Check these out!
- The Best Homemade Pancakes
- Breakfast Casserole with Bacon egg and cheese
- Belgian Waffle Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll pancakes
- Apple Banana Bread
- Ham and Egg cups
- Loaded Avocados
French toast roll ups
- Cut the crusts of each piece of bread.
- Using a rolling pin roll each piece of bread flat.
- Spread a thin later of Cream cheese and then a thin layer of jelly on one side of the piece of bread and roll it up.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat add 1-2 tablespoons butter and cook until it is melted.
- Once the butter is melted add a few of the french toast roll ups. Roll them during the cooking to make sure you get each side cooked.
- Remove from the pan and roll them in the cinnamon sugar.