This Banana Apple Bread is a household favorite. Breads are so easy to make and they make great breakfasts and snacks to have on hand. If you are in a breakfast rut then this Banana Apple Bread is one that you are going to love!
Apple Banana Bread
This amazing and easy to make Bread takes two classic breakfast bread and brings them together to create something new and exciting. You get that sweet taste and the great texture of banana bread with the amazing flavors that apples have. You can enjoy this bread straight out of the oven, or save it for the next day.
I will warn you, that when I make this bread, I normally have to make 2 loafs. When I am making it everyone in my house starts to smell it baking and they are impatiently waiting for it to come out of the oven. That then means that as soon as it is cool enough that they can devour it they all do.
To save my own sanity I make 2 loaves every time, so we have one right away and then another for the next day. You might want to do the same thing.
Banana Apple Bread
This Banana Apple Bread is a great recipe to use up those extra bananas that are looking a little too mushy want to eat on their own. Now if you don’t happen to have overly ripe bananas you can always check out the clearance section of your supermarket.
How to Over Ripe Bananas
A lot of time they will have a bag of bananas marked at a reduced price marketed just for the purpose of making banana baked goods. If you already happen to have bananas that need a little extra browning all you need to do is place the bananas with the peel still on in the 250° for 20 minutes and you will be left with perfectly over ripened bananas.
How to Make Apple Banana Bread
Banana Apple Bread Supplies
- Mixing bowls
- Rubber spatula
- Vegetable peeler’s
- Loaf pans
Banana Apple Bread Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and diced
Banana Apple BreadPin Recipe Print Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter or nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the eggs, oil, applesauce, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir together just until combined.
- Fold the bananas and apples into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
9 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle program
More Bread Recipes you will love!
Check out these other awesome bread recipes!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here