The Mummy Cookies are so cute, its scary! These Mummy cookies are made with Nutter butter cookies, dipped in chocolate and oh so spooky!
Mummy Cookies Made with Nutter Butter Cookies
These Mummy Nutter Butter Cookies are super easy to make. You only need a few ingredients and you will have a treat the kids will love.
I also love the Twinkie Mummies, but sometimes the kiddos do not need that much sugar so these Mummy Nutter Butter cookies have the same idea but they are smaller and have less sugar. Plus if you are having a party with a lot of kids, these might be a better option then making a ton of twinkies!
Easy Halloween Cookies
- Monster eyeball cookies
- Vampire Cookies
- Jack Skellington Cookies
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Oreo Cookies
Tips for Making this Recipe
Melting Chocolate. You can do it in the microwave however I much prefer melting chocolate in a double boiler. I find it ends up being easier to use. If you have never melted chocolate in a double boiler. If you have never melted chocolate in a double boiler make sure you read How to Melt Chocolate in a Double Boiler.
Line Baking Sheets. I find it easier to have to cookies not stick after I have dipped them in chocolate if I line my baking sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
Mummy Nutter Butter Cookies Ingredients
- White chocolate Melting Chips
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Sugar Candy Eyes – I like the big ones but you can use the small ones if you want to.
How to Make Mummy Nutter Butter Cookies
Melt the chocolate, then dip the cookies in the chocolate.
Before the chocolate hardens take a fork and make marks in it like a mummy would have and then add the two eyes.
Let them sit for about 5-6 minutes before you touch them so the chocolate completely hardens on them.
If you are not going to eat them right away put them in a plastic air tight container and store them in the fridge.
Easy Halloween Recipes
- Halloween Hot Chocolate
- Ghost Lolipops
- Banana Ghosts
- Jack O Lantern Quesadillas
- Ghost Cheese Sticks
- Cup Of Dirt Cupcakes
Be sure to check out the fun Halloween crafts we have, they are perfect for a fun halloween party for kids! There are so many great ones that are perfect for the kids! Looking for more Fall recipes? Be sure to check out these 90 amazing Pumpkin Recipes that are perfect for fall!
- 16 ounces White chocolate Melting Chips
- 36 Nutter Butter Cookies
- Sugar Candy Eyes
- Melt the chocolate with your preferred method.
- While you are melting your chocolate get a baking sheet and line it with wax paper.
- When the chocolate is melted, dip each Nutter Butter Cookie into the chocolate. Make sure it is completely covered and then lay it flat down on your baking sheet with the wax paper.
- Before the chocolate hardens take a fork and make marks in it like a mummy would have and then add the two eyes.
- Let them sit for about 5-6 minutes before you touch them so the chocolate completely hardens on them.
- If you are not going to eat them right away put them in a plastic air tight container and store them in the fridge.
7 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on Freestyle program.