If you are looking for a SUPER easy and SUPER quick Halloween treat I have a great one for you! Monster Eye ball Cookies! These Monster Eye cookies are super simple and perfect for if you have to come up with a last minute Halloween treat!
Seriously a whole batch of these can be done in like 10 minutes, and it becomes even faster if you are having the kids help you make Monster eye ball cookies!
All you need is a few simple ingredients to make these no bake Halloween cookies. Oreos, gummie life savers, hot tamale candies and some red frosting. I just use the premade red frosting when I am making these easy halloween cookies.
If you are needing something for a party, or you are running late these are the perfect last minute idea. Then after you make them put them on a Halloween tray and you are good to go!
The kids will love these monster eye ball halloween cookies! They are the perfect combo of gross and tasty! These are the perfect easy Halloween cookie!
You will have left over oreo cookies, from the one side not being used but i like to use them to make an oreo milkshake 🙂
Looking for more Halloween treats?? Check out these 18 Halloween Treats that kids will love!
How to Make Monster Eye Ball Halloween Cookies
Monster Eye cookies
- 1 Package Oreo cookies
- 1 Package Gummy lifesavers
- 1 tube red icing
- 1 box Hot tamale candies
- Carefully pull apart the oreos in half, so that the icing is on one side, place a gummy lifesaver in the middle.
- Cut the hot candies in half and put half of one in the center of the gummy life saver.
- Take the red icing and make veins in the eyes!
- Tada that is it super easy, super quick and people will think you are brilliant for having some really awesome looking Halloween cookies!
Looking for more Halloween Recipes? Check these out!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here