Need an easy Halloween dinner recipe? These Jack O Lantern Quesadillas are perfect for an easy Halloween dinner or a Halloween party snack!
Jack O Lantern Cheese Quesadillas
Halloween, oh what a fun holiday to play with food for! Seriously I love the fun things you can do for Halloween to your food! You can make easy Orange Noodles for Halloween, if you are looking for eye balls, then theses easy monster eyeball cookies are a sinch to make and if you need some fruit these Snow White’s Candy Apples will do the trick!
But these Jack O Lantern Quesadillas are a super easy one to make and great for lunch, dinner, snack or having a Halloween party! There is no need for dealing with yucky pumpkin guts for these jack o lanterns and you still get all the Halloween flare! Plus when you are having a party there is no need to complicate things when you can make easy treats that are just as fun like these Halloween Quesadillas.
What goes good in quesadilla?
You don’t have to stick with just cheese for these easy quesadillas, you can totally change them up to be different types. There are lots of different quesadilla filling options, you could even turn these into buffalo chicken quesadillas!
You will need the cheese so that it melts, but aside from that the combinations are basically endless and you can customize them however you want. I prefer to have my quesadillas with cheese, a veggie or 2 and a meat.
- Ground beef with homemade taco seasoning
- black olives
- jalapeno peppers
What to Serve with quesadillas
You can enjoy them on their own as a lunch or a snack. If you are wanting to make a full meal out of them, there are lots of side dishes you can make to go with them to make them a full meal. Many times quesadillas are a side dish in our house for when we have taco night.
Jack O Lantern Quesadillas Ingredients
- 6″ Flour tortillas – you can use wheat also.
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Fillings- you can also use cooked ground beef, ground turkey, chicken, veggies. What ever it is you like in your quesadillas
Jack O Lantern Quesadillas Directions
Get a plate and lay one tortilla down flat. Using a knife cut a jack o lanterns face.
Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat.
Place a new tortilla in the pan (not the one you carved).
Top it with the cheese than the jack o lantern tortilla.
Cook until the cheese is melted. Sever with sour cream, salsa or homemade guacamole.
You can also add cooked beef, cooked chicken or even veggies to the tortilla also!
Easy Halloween Party Recipes
- Mummy Twinkies
- Halloween Hot Chocolate
- Ghost Lolipops
- Banana Ghosts
- Vampire Cookies
- ombie Brain Cookies
- Jack Skellington Cookies
- Mummy Nutter Butter Cookies
Jack O Lantern Quesadillas
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Get a plate and lay one tortilla down flat. Using a knife cut a jack o lanterns face.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place a new tortilla in the pan (not the one you carved).
- Top it with the cheese than the jack o lantern tortilla.
- Cook until the cheese is melted. Sever with sour cream, salsa or homemade guacamole.