Cup Of Dirt Cupcakes are an amazing cupcake that the kids are going to love! It brings the love of dirt and candy and cupcakes all in one!
And seriously how adorable are these Dirt cupcakes!?!!
I think one of my favorite desserts my mom used to make for us when we were kids was a cup of dirt. A cup of dirt is exactly what it sounds like you have worms, mud, and crumbly dirt all in one fun cup. No no no it’s not what you think you’re not going to go dig in your backyard and scoop out the mud from your garden.
This Cup Of Dirt Cupcake is a fun dessert meant for kids, but adults are going to love them too! For the mud, you use chocolate pudding, for the dirt you use crumbled up chocolate cookies and for the worms you use gummy worms.
If you want to take a short cut grab this cup of dirt Jell-o kit. You can also buy the items individually to make these cup of dirt cupcakes. I thought the gummy worms that came from this kit were cuter than the typical gummy worms so it is a great short cup secret!
I paired this find with my scrumptious classic chocolate cupcake to make a fun twist on the already fun dessert my mom used to make for me. Since this recipe mainly involves just dumping in ingredients my daughter had a blast helping.
Cup Of Dirt Cupcakes
Cup Of Dirt Cupcakes Supplies
- cupcake pan
- large, cookie scoop
- apple core
Cup Of Dirt Cupcakes Ingredients
- 1 box chocolate pudding
- 1 package oreo cookies
- 1 bag gummy worms
- 24 chocolate cupcakes
Cup Of Dirt Cupcakes Directions
- Prepare your chocolate pudding as per the directions on your box.
- Using an apple corer, place it in the middle of each cupcake and remove a section of the center of the cupcakes and reserve half of the piece you have a top.
- Fill each hole half way full with your chocolate pudding and top with a piece of the cupcake to fill the hole.
- Spread a layer of the chocolate pudding on top of each cupcake.
- Grind your Oreo cookies in a food processor until they have reached the consistency of dirt. Place the Oreo comes into a large bowl.
- Roll each top of the cupcakes into the Oreo crumbs until all of the pudding is covered.
- Place 2 to 3 gummy worms onto each cupcake top.
11 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program per cupcake.
Love cupcakes? Make sure you check these out!
- Strawberry Cupcake Recipe
- Baseball cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here