These baseball cupcakes are super easy to make! All you need is some tasty cupcakes, frosting and M&Ms. These easy to make cupcakes are the perfect dessert for the baseball fan!
Easy Baseball Cupcakes
With fathers day coming up I thought it would be a great time to share a fun and very easy cupcake that’s great for dads. These baseball cupcakes are so easy to make!
My husband isn’t a big sports fan except for baseball. He has loved baseball since he was a little boy. So I love making these baseball cupcakes for him and combining a treat he loves with a sport he loves!
Cupcakes are my go to dessert because they are so easy to customize. They are perfect for when you need an individual serving size dessert for a group of people.
Looking for more sports themed treats? Check these out!
- Baseball Chocolate covered strawberries
- Football Chocolate covered strawberries
- Basketball Chocolate covered strawberries
Best Cupcake Flavors
When making these baseball cupcakes you can use any cupcake flavor that you want to. There are lots of homemade cupcake flavors that we love, you can pick your favorite to use with this homemade baseball cupcakes recipe.
- Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- Strawberry Cupcake Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
- Lemon Cupcakes
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- Angel Food Cupcakes
- chocolate chip cupcakes
- blueberry cupcakes
When making these cupcakes you are going to want to use a white frosting so they look like a baseball. I suggest using some of our favorites:
- Homemade buttercream frosting
- almond buttercream frosting
- Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting
- Cream Cheese Frosting
Tips for Making Homemade Cupcakes
Allow cupcakes to cool completely. Before putting in the marshmallows and frosting the cupcakes let them cool completely. If you frost cupcakes while they are still warm then the frosting will melt.
Do not over mix. Over mixing the batter will lead to having tough and flat cupcakes. When making these angel food cake cupcakes you have to be careful that you don’t over mix the batter when you are folding in the flour mixture. If you over-mix your angel food cake batter your cupcakes will turn out flat.
Baseball Cupcakes Supplies
- 24 Cupcakes
- 1 batch White Buttercream
- 2 cups Red M&M’s
Baseball Cupcakes Directions
Bake your cupcakes and allow them to cool completely.
While the cupcakes are cooling make your buttercream Frosting.
Frost your cupcakes with a butter knife or off set spatula making sure to get a rounded shape.
Than take the red M&Ms and place them into the frosting stand up in two C shapes to look like the stitching of a baseball.
Looking for more awesome cupcakes? Check out these!
- Boston Cream Cupcakes
- Girl scout Samoas Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Dirt Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes
- chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes
- Bake your cupcakes and allow them to cool completely.
- While the cupcakes are cooling make your buttercream Frosting.
- Frost your cupcakes with a butter knife or off set spatula making sure to get a rounded shape.
- Than take the red M&Ms and place them into the frosting stand up in two C shapes to look like the stitching of a baseball.