If you are looking for an amazing Chocolate Buttercream Frosting then you do not want to miss this amazing recipe. This is the only Chocolate buttercream frosting recipe I will use, and I have been using it long before blogging was a thing.
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
I knew that Bakery Style Chocolate Buttercream Frosting would have to be on that top of my list of buttercream frosting recipes to share with you. It is such a staple frosting recipe to have on hand, but so many of the times it is not done right, so I want to make sure you guys have the best of the best.
I know most chocolate buttercream recipes are either lacking in rich chocolate flavor or they are lacking that great buttercream texture that you can pipe out well. This chocolate buttercream frosting recipe does not disappoint ever! You won’t find any of those issues with this chocolate buttercream icing. This is my favorite Cocoa powder to use when making this recipe.
This is my favorite cake decorating set to use when I am decorating cakes and it works well with this easy chocolate buttercream frosting. It comes with icing bags and lots of different icing bag tips so you can pick which style you want your frosting to be when you are decorating your cakes.
How to Make Chocolate Buttercream
Bakery Style Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
This Chocolate buttercream frosting tastes just like the amazing chocolate frosting you get from a bakery. This is an easy chocolate buttercream recipe that you can make at home.
- In the bowl of your mixer beat the butter on medium speed until nice and creamy.
- Turn the mixer down to the lowest setting and slowly incorporate the powdered sugar and cocoa powder into the butter.
- Once you have added all the sugar to the mix add the heavy cream, vanilla and salt. Turn the mixer up to medium-high speed and continue mixing for 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
- The buttercream can be stored at room temperature for up to three days or in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. When you bring it out of the refrigerator let it sit at room temperature for two hours. Than re-whip it for ten minutes to bring it back to life.
Love cupcakes? Check these out!
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cupcakes
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Check out this list of that are amazing cupcake frosting recipes including:
More Amazing Frosting Recipes to Try:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here