My friend’s son can’t eat anything with eggs in them and whenever he has to go to an event, like a Birthday party his mom has to bring his own food with her so she know there will be something safe to eat. I was excited to come up with these Egg Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are egg free and I was able to bring to an event that he was able to eat just like everyone else was. But the great thing is everyone had no clue these Egg Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies were even a vegan dessert, without any eggs because they taste AMAZING!! If you are not worried about them being vegan you may use normal chocolate chips. My daughter loves these cookies because they are like having banana bread mixed with a cookie.
Egg Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Egg Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 large bananas. mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups vegan or mini chocolate chips
Egg Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In your bowl of your mixer cream the oil, sugar and molasses at medium speed until light, about 4 minutes.
- Add in the bananas and vanilla, making sure they are well mixed in.
- Reduce your speed to low, add the flour mixture and mix just until the dough comes together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Flatten each cookie into a disk.
- Bake cookies for 14- 18 minutes until they are lightly browned around the edges.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.