If you are looking for the best eggless chocolate chip cookie you are going to love this eggless chocolate chip cookie recipe. These eggless banana chocolate chip cookies have the perfect cookie taste and texture but with out the eggs!
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
A tasty chocolate chip cookie is one of the best treats to enjoy. This eggless chocolate chip cookie recipe is one that the whole family will love and is the best chocolate chip cookie to make for anyone who has an egg allergy.
My friend’s son can’t eat anything with eggs in them and whenever he has to go to an event, like a Birthday party his mom has to bring his own food. When I found this out while planning a party at our house I wanted him to be able to have a treat without his mom worrying about what was in them. I came up with these Eggless chocolate chip cookies and no one at the party even realized they didn’t have any eggs.
If you are looking for a vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe these count for that too!
I was excited to come up with these Egg Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are egg free and I was able to bring to an event that he was able to eat just like everyone else was.
But the best thing are these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies without any eggs is that they taste AMAZING!!
How long do fresh chocolate chip cookies last?
Stored in an air tight container, fresh chocolate chip cookies will last for 2-3 weeks. That is if your family does not eat them all on your first.
How to store eggless cookies
The best way to store these homemade cookies is in an airtight container at room temperature. To store the cookies, let them cool completely and then place one layer in an air tight container, layer a piece of parchment paper and another layer of cookies and continue until all the cookies are in the container.
If you notice the cookies are loosing moisture, add a piece of bread to the container and it will help keep the cookies soft and the moisture in the air tight container.
Freezing Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fresh baked eggless chocolate chip cookies will keep in the freezer for 3-4 weeks. To freeze these cookies, allow the cookies to cool completely. Then place a piece of parchment paper on a room temperature baking sheet and lay the cookies in a single layer on the tray. Place the tray in the freezer for 1-2 hours until the cookies are fully frozen. Remove the frozen cookies from the tray and store in a zip-lock plastic bag.
Tips for making the BEST Chocolate Chip cookies
Do NOT over bake the cookies. 16 minutes is the max amount of time that you want to cook the cookies in the oven. They will still look raw in the middle but the remanding heat from the cookie sheet will finish cooking them.
Measure Exacts. I know some may thing this goes with out saying but when you are baking chocolate chip cookies it is VERY important to be sure to follow the ingredient measurement exactly.
Don’t skip on cool time. These eggless cookies need to have time in the fridge before baking them.
Don’t remove the cookies from the tray too quickly. I won’t lie it is totally tempting to want to enjoy a fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie as soon as you take them out of the oven. However those 5 minutes on the tray are needed for them to finish baking properly and give you the soft chocolate chip cookie you want and love.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 large bananas mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips of choice
How to Make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 350.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In your bowl of your mixer cream the oil, sugar and molasses at medium speed until light, about 4 minutes.
Add in the bananas and vanilla, making sure they are well mixed in.
Reduce your speed to low, add the flour mixture and mix just until the dough comes together.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Flatten each cookie into a disk.
Bake cookies for 14- 18 minutes until they are lightly browned around the edges. Let sit on the tray for 5 minutes.
Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- peppermint chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich
- bakery style chocolate chip cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Meringue cookies
- cherry chocolate chip cookies
- Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Hot Chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In your bowl of your mixer cream the oil, sugar and molasses at medium speed until light, about 4 minutes.
- Add in the bananas and vanilla, making sure they are well mixed in.
- Reduce your speed to low, add the flour mixture and mix just until the dough comes together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Flatten each cookie into a disk.
- Bake cookies for 14- 18 minutes until they are lightly browned around the edges. Let sit on the tray for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.