This Cheesy Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken is my new favorite chicken dish! This oven baked chicken breast recipe comes out so juicy and tender with gooey melted Parmesan that makes for an amazing flavor!
This oven baked chicken is so easy to make and you end up with an amazing juicy chicken when all said and done!
My kids think that this is the best oven baked chicken recipe ever! When I make it for dinner, I also make parmesan asparagus and Creamy Parmesan Rice. We love Parmesan cheese, I won’t deny that! If you are also looking for the another side dish, green beans with bacon is one of our favorites!
Baking chicken in the oven is a simple way to have an amazing dinner. Prep it and cook it and you are done! The most important thing to remember when cooking chicken breasts in the oven is that you do not want to over cook them. If you over cook chicken breasts then you end up with dry chicken. No one wants that!
The easiest way to make sure you have juicy baked chicken is to check it with a meat thermometer. You want to cook the chicken breasts until they reach 165 degrees in the thickest part of the chicken breast. If you have lopsided chicken breasts, use a meat pounds and pound them so the chicken breasts are equally thick all the way around.
If you are doing Keto and are wanting an amazing baked chicken breast recipe, this one is awesome! Just use mayo instead of the greek yogurt!
Cheesy Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken
Cheesy Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken Ingredients
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Cheesy Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast in half so you end up with two thin chicken breast.
- Place your chicken in a foil lined baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Cover the tops of the chicken with your yogurt mix.
- Bake chicken in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
- Remove any liquids that may have accumulated in the pan.
- Turn the broiler on and carefully place your chicken back in until it gets golden brown.
Looking for more amazing baked chicken recipes? Check these out!
Makes 6 Servings
1 SmartPoints on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan
Don’t miss these awesome Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes. There are lots to pick from that are super tasty!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Cut your chicken breast in half so you end up with two thin chicken breast. Place your chicken in a foil lined baking dish. In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined. Cover the tops of the chicken with your yogurt mix. Bake for 45
- minutes. Remove any liquids that may have accumulated in the pan. Turn the broiler on and carefully place your chicken back in until it gets golden brown.