This Cheesy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is my new favorite chicken dish! This oven baked chicken breast recipe comes out so juicy and tender with gooey melted Parmesan that makes for an amazing flavor! Even better there are only 6 ingredients needed to make this easy baked chicken recipe!
This oven baked chicken is so easy to make and you end up with an amazing juicy chicken when all said and done!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe
I love the flavor combination that comes when you pair parmesan cheese with garlic. I love it even more when dinner is super easy to make and I can prep in about 5 minutes and then let it bake in the oven while I get other things done that I need to. Baking chicken, like this baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken recipe in the oven is a simple way to have an amazing dinner. Prep it and cook it and you are done!
Love Parmesan cheese and garlic? Check these recipes out!
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Garlic Parmesan Chips
- Crockpot Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- Parmesan Garlick Sweet Potato Fries
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken wings
What to Serve with Garlic Parmesan Chicken
When I make this parmesan chicken breast recipe for dinner the ability to change things up with the side dishes we have with it are one of the reasons I love it so much.
I normally make parmesan asparagus and Creamy Parmesan Rice. We love Parmesan cheese, I won’t deny that! But there are so many different recipes that go perfectly with this baked garlic parmesan chicken recipe.
If you are also looking for the another side dish, green beans with bacon is one of our favorites!
More Side Dish Recipes that pair well with this recipe!
Variations of this Recipe
If you are living a low carb or Keto lifestyle and are wanting an amazing keto baked chicken breast recipe, this one is awesome! Just use mayo instead of the greek yogurt!
How to tell when Baked chicken is cooked all the way
The most important thing to remember when cooking chicken breasts in the oven is that you do not want to over cook them. If you over cook chicken breasts then you end up with dry chicken. No one wants that!
The easiest way to make sure you have juicy baked chicken is to check it with a meat thermometer. You want to cook the chicken breasts until they reach 165 degrees in the thickest part of the chicken breast.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Ingredients
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt or Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cut chicken breast in half so you end up with two thin chicken breast. If you have lopsided chicken breasts, use a meat pounds and pound them so the chicken breasts are equally thick all the way around before baking them so they bake evenly.
Place your chicken in a foil lined baking dish.
In a small bowl combine greek yogurt (or mayonnaise), garlic powder, salt, pepper and grated parmesan cheese.
Cover the tops of the chicken with your cheese mix.
Bake chicken in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
Remove chicken from the oven and remove any liquids that may have accumulated in the pan.
Turn the broiler on and carefully place your chicken back in the pan and then under the broiler until it gets golden brown.
Looking for more Baked Chicken Recipes? Check these out!
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
- Firecracker Chicken
- Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Baked Chicken and Veggies sheet pan
Cheesy Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast in half so you end up with two thin chicken breast.
- Place your chicken in a foil lined baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine greek yogurt (or mayonnaise), garlic powder, salt, pepper and grated parmesan cheese and stir until well combined.
- Cover the tops of the chicken with your yogurt mix.
- Bake chicken in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and remove any liquids that may have accumulated in the pan.
- Turn the broiler on and carefully place your chicken back in the pan and then under the broiler until it gets golden brown.
1 SmartPoints on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan
Don’t miss these awesome Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes. There are lots to pick from that are super tasty!
More Recipes you will love!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here