Creamy chicken asparagus pasta. Juicy chicken with tender asparagus mixed with pasta and a light and creamy sauce that is perfect for dinner.
Chicken Asparagus Pasta
If you are looking for an amazing easy pasta dish this Creamy Chicken Asparagus Pasta is going to hit the spot. Creamy garlic pasta sauce with chicken and asparagus served over pasta makes for a tasty quick and easy week night dinner! This is one of our favorite creamy chicken pasta recipes and it is super easy to make!
When you are a busy Mom you need to have simple meals, however let’s be real here. None of us want to eat a meal that tastes like it was quick and easy. We want a good tasting meal that is simple to make. This easy chicken asparagus pasta dish is the perfect choice.
This easy Chicken Asparagus Pasta dish has a light creamy sauce that is made with milk instead of cream like a traditional Alfredo sauce would be made of, but one amazing flavor.
Looking for more easy pasta recipes? Check these out!
- Baked Spaghetti
- Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Homemade Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
- Speck Alto Adige Mozzarella Mac & Cheese
- Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
This creamy chicken asparagus pasta dish can be on the table in about 30 minutes from start to finish. Yes that is right, in about 30 minutes (and just 2 dishes) you will have a full tasty meal on the table that everyone in the family will enjoy! That makes me happy, I love a quick simple pasta dish that has amazing flavors!
What to Serve with this recipe
How to Trim Asparagus
Rinse the asparagus under cool water.
Bend one of the asparagus pieces until the bottom snaps off. This is how you figure out what is the woody and that needs to be cut off. You can break off each end of each spear or you can lay the piece down on top of the rest of the bunch of asparagus and chop off about that same amount.
Toss the asparagus ends and cook the spears.
Chicken Asparagus Pasta Ingredients
- ziti pasta
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- chicken broth
- whole milk
- cream cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- red pepper flakes
How to Make Chicken Asparagus Pasta
Wash and cut asparagus into bite sized pieces and set aside. Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat on the stove.
Cook pasta for 8-9 minute, until al dente. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the asparagus to the water.
Drain pasta and asparagus.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes cook until light brown.
Add chicken broth, milk, cream cheese, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
Stir until well combined and the cream cheese is melted. Stir in the cooked pasta and asparagus.
Add remaining Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
Looking for more chicken recipes? Check these out!
- Chicken Potato Casserole
- Firecracker Chicken
- Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry
- Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken and broccoli alfredo
Chicken Asparagus Alfredo Pasta
- 1 pound Ziti pasta
- 2 pounds chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus ends removed
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes To taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Wash and cut asparagus into bite sized pieces and set aside. Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat on the stove.
- Cook pasta for 8-9 minute, until al dente. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the asparagus to the water.
- Drain pasta and asparagus.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes cook until light brown.
- Add chicken broth, milk, cream cheese, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Stir until well combined and the cream cheese is melted. Stir in the cooked pasta and asparagus.
- Add remaining Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
More Recipes you will love!