If you are looking for an amazing easy pasta dish this Creamy Chicken Asparagus Pasta is going to hit the spot. This easy Chicken Asparagus Pasta dish has a light creamy sauce that is made with milk instead of cream like a traditional Alfredo sauce would be made of, but one amazing flavor.
Creamy Chicken Asparagus Pasta
This creamy chicken asparagus pasta dish can be on the table in about 30 minutes from start to finish. Yes that is right, in about 30 minutes (and just 2 dishes) you will have a full tasty meal on the table that everyone in the family will enjoy! That makes me happy, I love a quick simple pasta dish that has amazing flavors!
How to Make Chicken Asparagus Pasta
Chicken Asparagus Alfredo Pasta
My family loves it when I make this Chicken Asparagus Alfredo Pasta. It is an easy pasta dish with ziti noodles, chicken and asparagus tossed in a creamy Alfredo Sauce!
- 1 pound Ziti pasta
- 2 chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus ends removed
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes To taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cook pasta for 8-9 minute, until al dente. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the asparagus to the water.
- Drain pasta and asparagus.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes cook until light brown.
- Add chicken broth, milk, cream cheese, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Stir until well combined and the cream cheese is melted. Stir in the cooked pasta and asparagus.
- Add remaining Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
Looking for more amazing Pasta dishes? Check these out!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here