If you are looking for an amazing crispy baked chicken wings recipe then you are in luck! These Garlic Parmesan Wings are easy to make and the flavor is amazing! These easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are perfect to serve as an appetizer or a the main part of a meal.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
I personally love chicken wings, I love how easy it is to change up the flavors and always have something tasty to enjoy. I get really excited when I see chicken wings on sale at the store, sometimes probably a little to excited, but hey what can I say wings are amazing!
With these garlic parmesan wings you don’t have to worry about a messy garlic parmesan wing sauce, which I personally love because there is less mess to clean up! Less mess.. YES PLEASE!
Easy Chicken Wing Recipes
What to Serve with Chicken Wings
These easy chicken wings make for a great appetizer, but they make for a great main dish too.
I change up what I make as a side for this garlic parmesan wings recipe depending on my mood or what I am making them for. If I am making garlic parmesan wings for dinner then I try to have a few different veggie sides that we love and we have an easy to make healthy dinner.
With this easy baked chicken wings recipe, you will have oven baked chicken wings in less than 30 minutes! That is just enough time to get a few other tasty side dishes like the following:
- microwave sweet potatoes
- Garlic Parmesan sweet potato fries
- parmesan asparagus
- green beans and bacon
- Cauliflower White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Baked Zucchini Fries
- Corn on The Cob
- Garlic rice
They have always been a hit anytime I have made them for a party! If we are making parmesan wings for having a party then I also like to make my copycat Auntie Anne’s pretzel recipe, Crock pot Queso, Buffalo Chicken Nachos, and Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries. It is like the perfect party spread combo!
If you are on the Keto Diet this a tasty keto friendly chicken wing recipe. It is easy to make and there is just 1 carb per serving!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 2 pounds chicken wings (roughly 24 chicken wings)
- 1 Teaspoon garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
Fill your steam pot with water and bring it to a boil.
Place your chicken wings in the steam pot and boil for 10 minutes.
Dry the wings off on a plate lined with paper towels.
In a bowl mix the wings with the garlic, salt and pepper.
Place the wings on the sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Place the butter and chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Than sprinkle the cheese and garlic powder over the wings, stir to evenly coat the wings.
Easy Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Potato Casserole
- White Chicken Enchiladas
- Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Chicken Bake
- Rosemary Garlic Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Asian Chicken
- Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Fill your steam pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place your chicken wings in the steam pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Dry the wings off on a plate lined with paper towels.
- In a bowl mix the wings with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the wings on the sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the butter and chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Than sprinkle the cheese and garlic powder over the wings, stir to evenly coat the wings.