Pizza Monkey bread is a super fun twist on traditional pizza. Pizza monkey bread is an easy Italian Appetizer recipe that is stuffed with mozzarella cheese, spices and refrigerated biscuits stuffed into a bundt pan. If you love pizza then you are going to love this easy pizza monkey bread made with biscuits and served with pizza sauce.
Easy Pizza Monkey Bread
Pizza Monkey Bread is something that my family is loving right now! I am always looking for ways to change things up a bit with my kids favorite foods. What kid doesn’t love pizza? I don’t know any kid that doesn’t love pizza and this is a great spin off to make at home!
Plus it is also a great recipe to make if you are having a party. This recipe is perfect as a main dish for lunch or dinner or as a party appetizer!
If you are a fan of Monkey bread then you should try out this ohhh so good Bacon Egg and Cheese Monkey Bread!
Easy Pizza Recipes
- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Heart Shaped Pizza
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Candy Cane Pizza
- Cauliflower Pizza crust
Pizza Monkey Bread Variations
For this basic Pizza monkey bread recipe you need cheese and spices. If you want to change things up and add your favorite pizza toppings you totally can! There are so many ways that you can change up this easy pizza recipe to fit your family’s favorite pizza!
Meat lovers Monkey bread. Add cooked ground sausage, cooked bacon, pepperoni.
Ham and pineapple Monkey bread Pizza. Use pineapple chunks and slices of ham diced.
Veggie Pizza Monkey bread. Use bell peppers, olives, onions, and basil.
How to Serve Monkey Bread
After it is done baking serve on a platter with dipping sauces. We normally serve it with homemade pizza sauce and one of my kids loves to dip theirs in ranch salad dressing. It makes a great party appetizer!
If you are making this as a main meal, serve it with a salad or some wings. My whole family loves it when I make garlic parmesan wings with this easy pizza recipe!
You can also serve it with a pasta salad like our Italian Pasta Salad.
Pizza Monkey Bread Ingredients
- Grands refrigerated biscuits
- butter, melted
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
- green onions
- minced garlic
- basil leaves, chopped
- crushed red pepper
How to Make Pizza Monkey Bread
Preheat oven to 375*F. Grease bundt pan and set aside.
Combine melted butter, cheeses, green onions, garlic, basil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
Cut each biscuit into quarters and add to a large bowl. Pour the melted seasoned butter into the bowl and mix well to make sure that each piece of refrigerated biscuit is coated.
Place the coated refrigerated biscuit into the bundt pan.
Bake in the bundt pan, ON A COOKIE SHEET for about 30- 35 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside and biscuits are cooked through on the inside.
Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before turning over and removing from bundt pan.
Add a little more mozzarella cheese on the top for good measure. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Pizza Themed Recipes
- Easy Pizza Bagels
- Pizza Bread
- Homemade Lunchable Pizzas
- Pizza Crackers lunchable
- Pizza Rollups (Perfect for lunches!)
Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Low Carb Stuffed mushrooms
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce wraps
- Fresh tomato salsa
- PF Changs Lettuce Wraps
- Beef lettuce wraps
- Bacon deviled eggs
Pizza Monkey Bread
- 16 Grands biscuits 2 cans
- .5 cup butter melted
- .5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- .5 cups chopped green onions
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 5 teaspoons basil leaves chopped
- .5 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Grease bundt pan and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, cheeses, green onions, garlic, basil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and add to a large bowl. Pour the melted seasoned butter into the bowl and mix well to make sure that each piece of refrigerated biscuit is coated.
- Place the coated refrigerated biscuit into the bundt pan.
- Bake in the bundt pan, ON A COOKIE SHEET for about 35 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside and biscuits are cooked through on the inside.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before turning over and removing from bundt pan. Add a little more mozzarella cheese on the top. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.