If you are wanting extra crispy chicken wings that are not fried then you are going to LOVE this cajun chicken wings recipe. Also known in our house as Cajun Unfried Chicken Wings!
Cajun Chicken Wings
I like to make wings as a meal, but these are also perfect for anytime you are having a party! If I am making these easy cajun chicken wings as a meal, I like to make a few of our favorite sides including microwave sweet potatoes, Garlic Parmesan sweet potato fries, parmesan asparagus, Cauliflower White Cheddar Mac & Cheese and green beans and bacon!
If I am making these easy baked chicken wings for a party then I also like to make our other favorite party recipes including Auntie Anne’s pretzel recipe, Crock pot Queso, Buffalo Chicken Nachos, and Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries.
When making these crispy baked chicken wings you can use any cajun seasoning, however my favorite Cajun seasoning is Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning! It is seriously the best cajun seasoning I have found!
The Best Way to Cook Chicken Wings
When making these easy cajun chicken wings I use my secret trick to cooking them, it is a 2 step process that involves steaming chicken wings and then baking them. This method gives them the most amazing crispiness ever!
Trust me, once you cook your chicken wings with a steamer and then bake the chicken wings in the oven, you won’t want to cook them any other way again.
How to Make Cajun Chicken Wings
3 SmartPoints per chicken wing on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Program
More Weight Watchers Recipes to check out!
- 21 ONE Point Weight Watchers Recipes
- 17 amazing Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes
- 21 5 Point or less Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
- 17 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
- 23 Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
More Keto Recipes to check out:
- 60 Easy Keto Recipes
- Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
More Chicken Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Chicken Bake
- Rosemary Garlic Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Asian Chicken
- Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
If you are looking for a great side dish, make sure you check out how to cook a sweet potato in the microwave.
Check out these sides that go amazing with this Cajun Unfried Chicken Wings to finish up the meal!