Are you looking for an amazing chicken nachos recipe? If so then you have found the PERFECT one! This Buffalo chicken nachos recipe is quickly becoming a favorite in our house when we are having guests over. These chicken nachos were an on the whim recipe that turned out amazing!
After making chicken bacon ranch fries I had left over frozen chicken in the freezer. We do not eat a lot of frozen fried foods in our house, but they sure do come in handy when you are entertaining!
I saw the frozen popcorn chicken in the freezer and knew with a bit of buffalo sauce I could turn those freezer popcorn chicken into tasty boneless chicken wings. However if you know anything about us here at MidgetMomma, we don’t stop at simple. We take it the next step further. So my next step further was these amazing Buffalo chicken nachos!
When making these Buffalo chicken nachos you want to use Frank’s red hot wing sauce or make your own. I prefer using Frank’s though.
I recommend serving these with some blue cheese dressing and celery sticks to help beat the heat of the buffalo sauce. Also feel free to add more cheese, I am totally in the boat that there is no such thing as to much cheese!
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Buffalo Chicken Nachos Ingredients
- 12 – 15 oz frozen popcorn chicken
- one bag corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 8 ounce bag Mexican mix cheese
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon minced green onion
Buffalo Chicken Nachos Directions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place your chicken on a sheet pan and bake per the directions on the bag.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the cooked chicken and buffalo sauce, stir until the chicken is well coated.
- Place your tortilla chips onto a sheet pan so they are piled high.
- Top the chips with the buffalo chicken, jalapenos, and blue cheese.
- Smother the chips with your shredded cheese so all the chips are covered.
- Place the nachos in the oven for five minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle the ranch over the top of the nachos, add the sour cream to the top and sprinkle with the green onions.
- Serve with an ice cold beer and enjoy.
More Chicken Recipes:
More tasty Recipes to try!