Loaded nachos is the perfect party appetizer! These sheet pan nachos are easy to make, just layer tortilla chips on a baking sheet, ground beef and cheese and bake. Then load up your favorite Nacho toppings and enjoy. The perfect easy appetizer to feed a crowd.
Sheet Pan Nachos
Sometimes referred to as loaded nachos, these sheet pan nachos are the perfect easy way to make nachos. These sheet pan nachos were a huge hit with everyone in my house. I know they will be a huge hit in your house for a game day party, or any party really.
Easy to make, easy to eat and easy to clean up. These one pan nachos are perfect! You are going to love them!
Game day is a fun day in our house and we have a tradition of skipping a normal dinner and enjoying tasty appetizers for dinner. Some of us watch the game (not me lol), others are just here for the food (me, totally me). I was definitely there all for the nachos yesterday, these sheet pan nachos loaded with tasty nacho toppings and yummy cheese!
Game day was yesterday and I made these amazing nachos and I knew I wanted to share them with you so you all can enjoy them too. I wanted things easy peasy this year and these were the perfect easy party food to make.
How long to Bake Nachos
Nachos are done when the cheese is melted. For my oven that is about 8 minutes under the broiler. If you doble layer the nachos then you might need to bake them longer.
How to Store leftovers
If you have left over nachos (we never do) then you can store them in the fridge in an airtight container.
How to Reheat Nachos
Nachos are easy to reheat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the nachos on the tray. Heat in the oven until the cheese melts again. If you have added lettuce and tomatoes on top you might want to remove them before putting the nachos in the oven to reheat so they don’t get soggy.
So the great thing about nachos is that the toppings are endless. You can totally customize what you love on top of your nachos! You can stick with the toppings I have included in this sheet pan nachos recipe, or change them up for what you love.
Change up the meat. I used ground beef. You can also use ground chicken, ground turkey, or steak. If you want to season the meat you can with homemade taco seasoning.
Change up the veggies. I use avocado, jalapeno peppers and beans, but you can use shredded or chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced onions
Sheet Pan Nachos Ingredients
- Tortilla chips. I use white corn tortillas but you can use your favorite.
- black beans.
- Ground beef, cooked and crumbled.
- Shredded cheese. Cheddar, Mexican Style or Monterey Jack cheese are all great cheeses to use when making nachos.
- Jalapeño Peppers, sliced. You can use fresh or jarred. I prefer fresh but if jarred is what you have on hand then they will work too.
- Salsa or pico de Gallo. You can use whichever one you prefer. Depending on my mood sometimes I use restaurant style salsa or fresh tomato salsa.
- Green onions.
- lime. I cut the lime into wedges and serve along with the nachos.
- guacamole. I like making homemade guacamole the best, if you are short on time you can use store bought.
How to Make Sheet Pan Nachos
Cook the ground beef over medium heat on the stove. When done drain the fat and set aside.
Wash and chop your veggies.
Arrange your chips on a large sheet pan.
Top the chips with the ground beef and beans.
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the chips.
Place the pan underneath your broiler for 5 to 8 minutes until the cheese has melted.
While baking the nachos make the guacamole and Pico da Gallo.
Arrange the jalapeños, Pico da Gallo, onions, cilantro, lime wedges, and avocado evenly over the chips.
Add your guacamole to the middle of the chips and enjoy.
Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 7 layer dip
- layered Taco dip
- French Onion Dip
- Crack Dip
- PF Changs Lettuce Wraps
- Beef lettuce wraps
- Bacon deviled eggs
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
Sheet Pan Nachos
- 20 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup black beans drained and rinced
- 1 pound ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 2 jalapeños sliced
- 1 cup pico de Gallo
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime cut in wedges
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup guacamole
- Cook the ground beef and drain the fat. Then wash and chop all the veggies you are going to be using.
- Arrange your chips on a large sheet pan.
- Top the chips with the ground beef and beans.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the chips.
- Place the pan underneath your broiler for 5 to 8 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- While the nachos are cooking in the oven make your guacamole and Pico da Gallo
- Arrange the jalapeños, Pico da Gallo, onions, cilantro, lime wedges, and avocado evenly over the chips.
- Add your guacamole to the middle of the chips and enjoy.
Leave A Reply!