Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash, a baked spaghetti squash recipe that is filled with bold amazing flavors. This cheesy chicken spaghetti squash recipe is a perfect low carb spaghetti squash recipe with tons of flavor! If you are looking for an amazing baked spaghetti squash recipe with chicken then you are going to love this Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash.
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
We love spaghetti squash recipes in our house. Spaghetti Squash is such a great way to stick to a low carb diet and have tons of flavors. It is also a great way to get the kiddos to eat their veggies. We also love spaghetti squash recipes with chicken because it is a great way to get protein and veggies in all at the same time. Plus like spaghetti squash you can flavor chicken in so many different ways and it tastes amazing.
The amazing thing about cooking spaghetti squash is that when you cook it, the flavors are absorbed by the squash and you have an amazing dish! The variety of spaghetti squash recipes that you can come up with seems to be endless. It is fantastic!
If you are struggling with how to make spaghetti squash make sure you check out how to cook spaghetti squash in the microwave, how to cut spaghetti squash and how to tell your spaghetti squash is ripe.
For this Buffalo chicken spaghetti squash recipe you can easily adjust the spiciness of this baked chicken spaghetti squash recipe by removing the seeds and veins of the jalapeno peppers before adding them to your buffalo. If you are wanting to tone down the spice factor a lot then you can skip the jalapeno peppers altogether.
I am also going to mention that while you might think of using a different hot sauce, I highly suggest using Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. I have found this hot sauce to have the best flavor in this Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash recipe.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 cup chicken cooked and shredded or diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoon Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 3 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1/2 jalapeno peppers diced
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion divided the white from the greens
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ranch dressing to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut your squash in half vertically.
- Drizzle the flesh side of the squash with the oil, salt, and pepper. Place them cut side down on an aluminum foil lined sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the squash from the oven and gently break up the flesh into noodles. Place the spaghetti squash noodles into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir the chicken, cheese, hot sauce, yogurt, jalapeno, whites of the green onions, salt, and pepper into the noodles.
- Divided the mixture into the two shells of the squash.
- Top the squash with the second addition of cheddar cheese.
- Place them under the broiler until they get golden brown.
- Drizzle the top with some ranch and the greens of the green onions.
4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle Program
Looking for more Spaghetti Squash Recipes? Check these out!
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti Squash
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash
Looking for more Chicken Recipes? Check these out!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here