There are so many spaghetti squash recipes that I love, and my newest love is this amazing Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash! You can have an amazing shrimp scampi dinner in less then 30 minutes with this easy Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash recipe!
This low carb Shrimp Scampi is the perfect healthier alternative to a shrimp scampi pasta dish, but it still has the buttery garlicy flavors we all love!
This is one of our favorite shrimp spaghetti squash recipes and we make it often because everyone clears their plates when I make it.
If you have never had spaghetti squash and shrimp you are missing out on an amazing flavor combination that you need to try!
How to Make Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash
Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Scampi
- Cut your squash in half vertically.
- Drizzle the flesh side of the squash with the oil, salt, and pepper. Place them cut side down on an aluminum foil lined sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the squash from the oven and gently break up the flesh into noodles. Place the spaghetti squash noodles into a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and cook for one minute until it starts to soften.
- Place the shrimp into the pan and cook until the shrimp have turned pink about 5 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and add in the lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and pour the sauce over the spaghetti squash, stir to combine. Place the mixture back into the squashes shells and enjoy.
8 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program
Looking for more shrimp recipes? Check these out!
Looking for more Spaghetti Squash Recipes? Check these out!
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti Squash
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here