If you are looking for an amazing baked spaghetti squash recipe then you are going to love these Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash Bowls! This chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash recipe is one of my go to recipes when I want a light but filling meal. It is a baked spaghetti squash recipe that is always a hit when I make it.
I am sure you have also noticed that I love spaghetti squash recipes with chicken, it really is my favorite meat to use in a spaghetti squash recipe. Even my Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin recipe has chicken! Chicken and spaghetti squash go together so well, the flavors mix well together and you can change up the flavors you are having easily with these 2 ingredients.
I have to admit that I am so in love with spaghetti squash! You are able to flavor spaghetti squash in so many ways it is the perfect veggie! There are so many healthy spaghetti squash recipes that I never have to be bored when enjoying it!
If you have never made spaghetti squash don’t be nervous. It is easy to cook spaghetti squash! The hardest part is cutting it open! Just make sure you have a good sharp knife and cut carefully all the way around to cut it in half.
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash Bowls
With all the fresh basil in the garden I wanted a way to show off my amazing pesto sauce that makes this Pesto Spaghetti Squash amazing!
The one big reason I love baked spaghetti squash is because I love pasta. My waist line does not love pasta as much as I do so spaghetti squash is my way to get that amazing pasta flavor without the guilt. If you are looking for an amazing recipe for spaghetti squash this one is perfect!
I really love the flavor combo in this chicken pesto spaghetti squash, where the chicken and pesto flavors combine to make for an amazing spaghetti squash dinner recipe. This stuffed spaghetti squash recipe is bursting with flavors! Oh it is so good! I am starting to get hungry just talking about it!
I think that is enough talking about how amazing this Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash is, now it is time to get ready to make it! Check out the video on How to Make Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash. You will see that it is really quite easy to make!
How to Make Oven Baked Spaghetti Squash with Pesto and Chicken
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash Bowls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Lay skin side down on a rimmed sheet pan, lined with aluminum foil.
- Cut your chicken in half so you have for pieces of chicken. Place the chicken on the sheet pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 mins or until cooked to a touch with a fork.
- Scrape the flesh with a fork to create noodles. Dice the chicken into small pieces.
- Combine the noodles, chicken and pesto together in a large bowl.
- Place the mix back into the empty shells.
- Top with the cheeses and place under the broiler until golden brown.
Serve with a side salad and your favorite dressing for a full tasty meal.
This chicken Spaghetti Squash Recipe is just 2 SmartPoints on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan.
Looking for more Spaghetti Squash Recipes? Check these out!
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash
- Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin
- Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti Squash
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash
More Tasty Chicken Recipes:
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
- Baked Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Baked BBQ Chicken Wings
- Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Chicken and Potato Casserole
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here