This One Pot Chicken Alfredo is an amazing Chicken Alfredo Recipe that you can cook right in one pot! Yes, you heard me right we are going to cook the whole dinner in one pot. The Alfredo sauce is rich and creamy and the pasta is loaded with chicken too!
One Pot Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
As a mom I am always, or so it seems to feel like it, on the go. Between different activities for the kids, school, the housework, working and everything else I have to do I have been needing quick meals. Quick & easy are my favorite words lately, aside from tasty! Haha! But seriously I don’t have time to spend 2 hours making a dinner in the kitchen, as much as I enjoy cooking and would love to spend that much time just cooking away!
A bunch of my friends always joke with me about my need for a “real meal” and that on busy nights I should do something like chicken nuggets, but guys I can’t. I just can’t! Anyone else feel this way? I sure hope I am not the only one who does! LOL! Because of this I need dinners that I can cook quickly, and I love when I can dirty just a few dishes to get the amazing meal cooked and served!
If you love Alfredo make sure you check out these other tasty Alfredo Recipes!
- Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- Shrimp Alfredo
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Asparagus Alfredo Pasta
Easy Chicken Alfredo
Aside from the amazing flavors, I love this easy chicken Alfredo recipe because there are not a million dishes after I’m done the cooking this amazing chicken Alfredo. So not only is this an easy dinner recipe, but the clean up is so simple too!
Personally I prefer to cook my chicken Alfredo in my dutch oven, however you can use a regular spaghetti pot when making this as well.
What To serve with Chicken Alfredo Pasta
When we make one pot chicken alfredo I tend to serve it with fresh bread and a salad like my Spinach Strawberry Salad or BLT Salad. However there are lots of tasty veggie side dish recipes that go well with it. Be sure to check out a few of our favorites to help make your meal planning easier.
- Parmesan Asparagus
- Green Beans with Bacon
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Steamed Broccoli
One Pot Chicken Alfredo Ingredients
- 4 pieces of raw bacon
- 2 pounds raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccini pasta
How to Make One Pot Chicken Alfredo
Cut the raw chicken breasts into bitesized pieces and set aside.
In a medium pot or Dutch oven cook your bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pot and break into small pieces, set aside.
Season the chicken breast with the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook the chicken breast in the bacon fat until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
Add the garlic, chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese and fettuccine to the pot.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Cook until the sauce has thickened and the pasta has reached al dente, which takes about 12 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in the bacon crumbles and salt and pepper to taste.
Top the pasta off with the parsley and enjoy.
More Pasta Recipes you will love!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Chickpea Pasta Salad
- Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- Sun dried tomato pasta salad
- Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
One Pot Chicken Alfredo
- In a medium pot or Dutch oven cook your bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pot and break into small pieces, set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook the chicken breast in the bacon fat until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Add the garlic, chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese and fettuccine to the pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Cook until the sauce has thickened and the pasta has reached al dente, which takes about 12 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the bacon crumbles and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the pasta off with the parsley and enjoy.
14 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle Program
More Recipes you will love!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here