This One Pot Chicken Alfredo is an amazing meal that you can cook right in one meal! Yes, you heard me right I’m going to cook the whole dinner in one pot. The Alfredo is rich and creamy and this is one of my go to recipes for our busy night schedules.
One Pot Chicken Alfredo
Quick & Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta!
As a mom I am always, or so it seems to feel like it, on the go. Between different activities for the kids, homeschooling, the housework, working and everything else I have to do I have been needing quick meals. Quick & Easy are my favorite words lately, aside from tasty! Haha! But seriously I don’t have time to spend 2 hours making a dinner in the kitchen, as much as I enjoy cooking and would love to spend that much time just cooking away!
A bunch of my friends always joke with me about my need for a “real meal” and that on busy nights I should do something like chicken nuggets, but guys I can’t. I just can’t! Anyone else feel this way? I sure hope I am not the only one who does! LOL! Because of this I need dinners that I can cook quickly, and I love when I can dirty just a few dishes to get the amazing meal cooked and served!
Aside from the amazing flavors, I love this easy chicken alfredo because there are not a million dishes after I’m done the cooking this amazing chicken alfredo. So not only is this an easy dinner recipe, but the clean up is so simple too!
Personally I prefer to cook my chicken alfredo in my dutch oven, however you can use a regular spaghetti pot when making this as well.
I also always have a surplus of chicken in my freezer, I order in bulk from Zaycon and it makes my life so much easier. So we do tend to have a lot of chicken for dinner in our house, but I also do not want to always be eating the same meal over and over. So I try to change things up a bit and make tasty meals like this Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe.
If you love Alfredo make sure you check out these other tasty Alfredo Recipes:
- Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo
- Shrimp Alfredo
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Asparagus Alfredo Pasta
Check out these great side dish recipes to make a complete meal!
One Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe
How to Make One Pot Chicken Alfredo
One Pot Chicken Alfredo
- In a medium pot or Dutch oven cook your bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pot and break into small pieces, set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook the chicken breast in the bacon fat until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Add the garlic, chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese and fettuccine to the pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Cook until the sauce has thickened and the pasta has reached al dente, which takes about 12 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the bacon crumbles and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the pasta off with the parsley and enjoy.
More Chicken Recipes to try:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.
We won’t send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Powered by ConvertKit