If you are looking for the most amazing keto chicken soup then you are going to be so in love with this Chicken bacon ranch Soup!
This chicken bacon ranch soup is a delicious instant pot soup recipe. This keto soup is loaded with chicken, bacon and cheese! Oh yumm!
Keto Chicken Soup
Chicken Bacon Ranch Soup
This Keto Chicken Soup Recipe is for sure a family soup recipe that you won’t have to worry about the family making comments that the don’t like dinner!
I also must add, that even if you are not eating Keto, you are still going to love this chicken bacon ranch soup. Not everyone in my house eats keto, but everyone in my house loved this instant pot soup recipe!
I have to be upfront with you, this amazing keto chicken soup recipe actually happened by accident. I was working on turning my crockpot chicken bacon ranch recipe into an instant pot recipe and I ended up with a keto chicken soup that I didn’t plan on but tasted AMAZING!
So while I am still working on the Instant Pot Chicken Bacon ranch recipe, this keto chicken bacon ranch soup is totally amazing and one that my family loved.
It is no secret that I love the chicken bacon ranch combination and we have come up many different and amazing chicken bacon ranch recipes!
Be sure to also check out these other amazing Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipes!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole
- Low Carb Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini (Keto and Low Carb)
Instant Pot Soup Recipe
One of the reasons I love the Instant Pot is that I can make a meal in such a short amount of time. I am a big fan of my crockpot and use that often, when I have planned meals but sometimes planning ahead doesn’t happen. In times like that I grab the Instant Pot and get a meal done crazy fast.
If you are on the fence about needing an Instant Pot, I am telling you now you should have one. I wasn’t always a believer that everyone needed one in their kitchen, but as of lately there are many days I couldn’t imagine not having one!
Looking for more InstantPot recipes? Check these out!
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Soup
If you love bacon, then when you are making this Keto Instant Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Soup feel free to add more bacon when you are cooking the chicken and to top it with more bacon. I don’t think there is ever such a thing as to much bacon! 😉
Looking for more soup recipes? Check these out!
Keto Chicken Bacon Soup
Since this keto chicken soup is the result of my experimenting I am going to say that there are some things that you could add into the soup that would make it even more amazing. If you are looking to make this keto soup recipe heartier you can always add steamed broccoli into your instant pot at the same time as you add the cheese.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Soup Ingredients
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- Cream cheese
- Ranch seasoning
- Rotel Original Tomato Diced Green Chili
- Chicken Broth
- Cheddar cheese
- green onions
How to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch in the Instant Pot
Place the raw chicken breast into your instant pot and cut 2 pieces of raw bacon in half and place on top of the chicken breasts.
Add in the cream cheese, ranch seasoning, Rotel, and the chicken broth.
Place the lid on your pressure cooker and set to manual high for 15 minutes with 10 minutes on natural release time.
While the soup is cooking, cook 4 pieces of bacon (or more if you would like more bacon crumbles on the top of your soup). Once bacon is cooked, crumble and set aside. If you are not using pre-shredded cheese, shred your cheese and set aside.
Remove cooked chicken from the instant pot and shred the chicken using 2 forks.
Place the instant pot on sauté high. Using a whisk stir in the cheese until it’s melted.
Add the chicken back into the mixture and turn off the instant pot.
Serve chicken bacon ranch soup with the crumbled bacon and scallions.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Soup
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 pieces bacon uncooked
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce ranch seasoning
- 10 ounces Rotel Original Tomato Diced Green Chili
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 pieces bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
- Place the raw chicken breast into your instant pot and cut 2 pieces of raw bacon in half and place on top of the chicken breasts.
- Add in the cream cheese, ranch seasoning, Rotel, and the chicken broth.
- Place the lid on your pressure cooker and set to manual high for 15 minutes with 10 minutes on natural release time.
- While the soup is cooking, cook 4 pieces of bacon (or more if you would like more bacon crumbles on the top of your soup). Once bacon is cooked, crumble and set aside. If you are not using pre-shredded cheese, shred your cheese and set aside.
- Remove cooked chicken from the instant pot and shred the chicken using 2 forks.
- Place the instant pot on sauté high. Using a whisk stir in the cheese until it’s melted.
- Add the chicken back into the mixture and turn off the instant pot.
- Serve chicken bacon ranch soup with the crumbled bacon and scallions.
3 WeightWatchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program when you use fat-free cream cheese and fat-free cheddar cheese
If you are new to Keto check out these informational posts!
- Keto on a Budget – How to eat Keto and keep the food budget low!
- Aldi Keto Grocery list
- Target Keto Grocery list
- Walmart Keto Shopping list
- Sam’s Club Keto Shopping list
- Costco Keto Shopping list
- Making Ghee at home
My Favorite Keto Items to buy on Amazon:
- Macadamia nuts
- Lily’s Chocolate Bars
- Moon Cheese
- Pork Rinds
- Torani Sugar Free Syrup
Make sure you snag the FREE Keto Cookbooks too! They will help with getting ideas for meals ?
- Ketogenic Diet: Delicious Keto Recipes, Lose Weight, Improve Your Health, Energy and Performance While Eating Delicious Food
- 7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan: Delicious and Easy Keto Recipes To Burn Fat and Gain Energy
Ketogenic Diet: Do’s And Don’ts For Beginners: How to Lose Weight and Feel Amazing
More Keto Recipes you will Love!
Creamy Italian Chicken (Low carb and Keto Friendly!)
Comments & Reviews
I don’t have an instapot…how long would you recommend cooking in crockpot? This really looks yummy!