If you are looking for an amazing instant pot chicken thighs recipe then you are going to love this spinach artichoke chicken recipe! Cooked in the instant pot, this instant pot chicken thighs recipe is done in less then 20 minutes!
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs
My whole family loved the Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole recipe I made, so I thought it would be great to have a quicker to make recipe with similar taste. I don’t always have the time to wait 50 minutes for the casserole to cook, so with a few little adjustments, I was able to make another spinach artichoke chicken recipe that my whole family loved, that has a much shorter cook time.
The other difference between the two spinach artichoke chicken recipes is that the casserole uses chicken breasts and this one uses chicken thighs.
Looking for more Instant Pot Recipes? Check these out!
What to Serve with Spinach Artichoke Chicken
This Instant Pot Spinach And Artichoke Chicken Thighs recipe already has veggies in it, so I don’t always make a veggie side. It really all depends on how hungry everyone is that night, but I do make always make a salad to go with it.
Some of the sides that will go well with this spinach artichoke instant pot chicken thighs recipes are:
- Garlic Rice
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Smashed Potatoes
- Green Bean salad
- Microwave sweet potato
- Roasted Asparagus
- Avocado BLT Salad
Creamy spinach artichoke Chicken
My kids favorite part of this instant pot chicken recipe was the creamy spinach artichoke sauce that comes from making this amazing Spinach Artichoke Instant Pot Chicken Thighs.
Even more so they loved that when you are making this easy instant pot chicken thighs recipe, you will end up with extra spinach and artichoke dip! That is totally a plus for us since my whole family loves spinach and artichoke dip!
You can save the extra dip for the next day as a snack or enjoy it with dinner. If you are low carb or keto use things like cucumbers, green peppers, celery or pork rinds to dip.
If you don’t care about carbs, then totally go for dipping tortilla chips in it or putting it on top of bread.
Spinach artichoke Chicken Ingredients
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- cream cheese
- chicken broth
- artichoke hearts
- parmesan cheese
How to make Spinach Artichoke Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
Add the chicken, garlic, cream cheese, chicken broth, artichoke hearts, spinach into the instant pot.
Place the lid on with the seal shut. Turn it on manual pressure for 10 minutes. Let the steam naturally escape for 8 minutes.
Carefully remove the chicken thighs from the instant pot, cover the chicken with aluminum foil to keep the chicken warm while you make the sauce.
Turn the cooker to saute and bring the sauce to a boil, making sure to stir occasionally to keep it from boiling. When the sauce has reached your desired consistency serve it over the chicken thighs.
Looking for more chicken recipes? Check these out!
spinach artichoke chicken thighs
- Add the chicken, garlic, cream cheese, chicken broth, artichoke hearts, spinach into the instant pot.
- Place the lid on with the seal shut. Turn it on manual pressure for 10 minutes. Let the steam naturally escape for 8 minutes.
- Carefully remove the chicken thighs from the instant pot, cover the chicken with aluminum foil to keep the chicken warm while you make the sauce.
- Turn the cooker to saute and bring the sauce to a boil, making sure to stir occasionally to keep it from boiling add the parmesan cheese. When the sauce has reached your desired consistency serve it over the chicken thighs.
More tasty Keto Recipes to check out!
- Keto Seafood Recipes – 20 Keto seafood recipes that are totally amazing! All of these seafood recipes are easy to make and taste great!
- Keto Chicken Recipes – Over 30 Keto Chicken Recipes that are easy to make! You will never be bored making keto chicken recipes with this list!
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipes – If you love the chicken bacon ranch flavor combo then you will love this awesome keto recipe list!
- Keto Spaghetti Squash Recipes – Spaghetti squash is such a tasty veggie, add in the different ways of cooking and making spaghetti squash with these recipes and your whole family will love spaghetti squash!
- Keto Breakfast Recipes– Stuck on what to eat for breakfast? There are a lot of tasty Keto breakfast recipes (not just eggs) that are super tasty!
- Keto Instant Pot Recipes – Tasty Recipes that you can cook quickly in your instant pot!
- Keto Casserole Recipes – Tasty, quick and easy recipes that are keto friendly, low carb and totally delish!
More tasty Recipes to try!
Garlic Cream Sauce – Tastes great on Noodles, Zoodles & Meat too!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here