If you are looking for an awesome chicken recipe then this Chili Lime Chicken recipe will be a big hit in your house! Just mix the marinade in the morning and then marinade your chicken in it all day long and pop it on the grill when you are going to make dinner. This is also a great way to prep chicken ahead of time, you can mix the marinade and put it and the chicken in a freezer bag and then freeze it. Then when you defrost it your chicken will be marinating and be ready to put on the grill easily! I also like to use this chicken on My Taco Chicken Salad
Chili Lime Chicken
Chili Lime Chicken Ingredients
Chili Lime Rub
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- the zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 chicken breast
Chili Lime Chicken Directions
- Mix all of the spices, brown sugar, olive oil and lime together in a small mixing bowl.
- Cut your chicken breast in half so you end up with 6 thin pieces of chicken.
- Rub the chicken with the spice mixture.
- Let the mixture sit on the chicken for 20 minutes.
- You can let it sit longer if you would like.
- Grill the chicken at 375 degrees for 6 minutes on each side, until the chicken reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
1 SmartPoint on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan – On Weight Watchers? Check out these other great Weight Watchers Recipes.
Chili Lime Chicken is a delicious option that everyone loves. So full of flavor, this recipe really kicks things up a notch for basic chicken breasts!
Serving = 1/2 Chicken breast
calories 189 per serving
Total Fat 10 g
Total Carbohydrate 5 g – Net Carb 3
Protein 20 g
More Chicken Recipes:
Side Dish Recipes:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here