Going to Target can get me in trouble because like everyone I can spend in that store like it is no one’s business but while there I took a trip down the grocery lanes to see what Keto Friendly items that I could find. This Target Keto Shopping List will hopefully help you when you are doing your grocery shopping at Target.
My Target does not have a huge grocery section, but it does have a fairly decent sized one. So you may end up finding even more Keto Friendly items at your Target if you have a bigger store.
Before I get on with the Target Keto Shopping List I have to mention a few things…
1 – I do not normally buy meat at Target. I buy all of our Chicken, beef, and a few other meat items from Zaycon. I get boneless skinless chicken breasts for as low as $1.39 a pound, ground beef cheaper with Zaycon then my local stores and my bacon. I buy it all in bulk and order it online and then pick it up at a Zaycon pickup location.
2- Be careful with packages of products at Target. There are a LOT of things that say they are “cheese chips” and “made with only cheese” until you turn the package around to the ingredient list and you see it says things like “potato starch”.
Target Keto Shopping List
Keto Friendly Meat at Target
Keep an eye out for coupons on the packages of meat when you are at Target. Sometimes you can find very high value coupons attached to the packages. This is a great way to save money, buy a bunch and then freeze them.
- Grass Fed Beef
- Bacon – They have it but it was more expensive then if I was going to Aldi or my grocery store.
Check your freezer section for the following:
- Frozen breakfast sausage
- Beef patties
Keto Snacks at Target
- String cheese
- Nuts. There are a lot of different nuts at Target that are Keto friendly. Almonds, peanuts, Pecans, Walnuts and macadamia nuts to name a few.
- Sunflower Seeds
- Beef sticks
Keto Pantry Items at Target
- Pasta sauce. Target has Rao’s which is $6 a jar, however I did find Victoria’s Pasta Sauce that is cheaper then Rao’s and still low carb compared to the rest of the pasta sauces on the shelf.
- Ghee. You can buy ghee in a jar, however I find it is best to make your own ghee and it is also cheaper to make your own. If you have never made ghee yourself, find out how to make ghee. It is really really easy!
- No Sugar added ketchup
- Ranch dressing
- Blue Cheese dressing
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Peanut Butter
- Soy Sauce
Dairy Keto Items at Target
- Heavy Whipping Cream – The prices are really good at Target compared to my grocery store. The Market Pantry 32 ounce container was $3.29.
- Almond Milk
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
Keto Produce at Target
The produce you find at your local Target is going to vary by store. Some stores have a big produce section others do not.
- Bags of Salad
- Brussel Sprouts
- Riced cauliflower
Keto Friendly Cooking Oils at Target
- Avocado Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
Save Money on Keto Items at Target
If you are looking for ways to save even more money when you are shopping at Target for your Keto tastiness, make sure you get the FREE Ibotta App, that gives you cash back on your shopping and just for signing up they give you $10 FREE!
Plus make sure you are signed up for Cartwheel, as you will be able to scan the coupons from the Target Cartwheel app at the check out to save money on items. This one is free to use as well and each week they have different mobile coupons just for Target.
And Shopkick, this one is one of my favorites. Just for walking into stores you get points that you can redeem for gift cards. Target is on the list and you can redeem your Shopkick points for Target gifts cards.
Keto Recipes to check out:
Get Our Newest Keto Recipes!
Subscribe to get our Newest Keto Recipes by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here