These Chocolate Coconut Balls are a simple coconut balls recipe that is then drizzled with chocolate for the perfect sweet treat!
Chocolate Coconut Balls
It is no secret that simple is how I like things. Time is not my friend lately and anything that is to complicated just never gets done. These coconut balls are so easy to make, and the majority of the time it takes to make them is them spending some time in the fridge. This is perfect because I can make them step by step, and while they are in the fridge I can get other things done while waiting to do the next steps.
Many times when I make a sweet treat with melted chocolate I cover them completely in chocolate, like my sugar free chocolate covered almonds or my sugar free chocolate covered macadamia nuts. While I love them, I do not always have that much time to devote to making something. Yes I know those are easy, but they take more time then these chocolate coconut balls do.
When coming up with these chocolate coconut balls, I wanted to figure out a way to get the perfect chocolate touch with out it being to much to where I lost the amazing coconut flavor. Bring on the sugar free chocolate drizzle! Drizzling chocolate on top of the coconut balls gives just the right amount of chocolate flavor, while not over powering the coconut.
If you are looking for more low carb desserts, be sure to check out the list of 40 low carb desserts!
Low Carb Coconut Balls
To help you with calculating the nutrition information, I have already subtracted the sugar alcohol in the carb count for you. There are 2g net carbs per chocolate coconut ball.
Coconut Balls Fat bombs
If you are keto and looking for a way to up your fat content for the day, these are a great sweet treat that also will work in giving you a boost in your fat. There are 8g of fat per ball!
Chocolate Coconut Balls Ingredients
- no sugar added shredded coconut. I prefer the bobs Red mill coconut, I like how perfect sized the coconut pieces are.
- coconut oil.
- vanilla sugar free syrup. I prefer Torani Sugar Free Vanilla, but you can use your favorite brand.
- coconut cream.
- sugar-free dark chocolate chips. I prefer Lily’s Chocolate Chips but you can use your favorite brand.
How to make Chocolate Coconut Balls
Following Weight Watchers? These Chocolate Coconut Balls are 6 Weight Watcher Points each.
Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Combine the coconut, coconut oil, sugar-free syrup, and coconut cream in the bowl of your mixer.
- Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the ingredients are well combined.
- Using a medium cookie spoon or a tablespoon scoop the mixture on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Place the coconut bites into the fridge for 15 minutes for it to set.
- Melt your chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Place the chocolate into a piping bag or ziplock bag. Cut the tip off the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the coconut bites.
- Place the coconut bites into the fridge for 15 minutes for the chocolate to set.
Get Our Newest Keto Recipes!
Subscribe to get our Newest Keto Recipes by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
More Tasty Recipes You will LOVE!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here