I love one pan recipes! If you have never made one, after making this One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake you are going to know exactly why I love them so much! This Butter and herbs One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake is quick to prep, quick to bake and easy to clean up!
One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake
Sheet pan dinners are seriously the easiest dinner to prep ever and have such little clean up that they are perfect for a busy night! I love that I can get a whole dinner baked with only having to dirty a small amount of dishes! On top of that we get a totally delicious meal, that everyone enjoys!
If you are looking for more one pan recipes, be sure to check out these:
Butter and Herb One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake
For this one pan chicken chicken and veggies recipe I use fresh chicken, Brussel sprouts, green beans and asparagus. All of theses veggies are low carb veggies, so they are perfect for eating Keto and Low Carb.
If you are wanting to change up the veggies you can. There have been times where I didn’t realize I was out of green beans and I just used Brussel Sprouts and asparagus. Just make sure you have 1.5 pounds of veggies so you have enough for everyone who is eating dinner.
Low Carb Veggies
If you are eating keto or Low carb your first thought at the carb count might be that it is high. This One pan chicken and veggies bake has 9g of carbs, but with 4g of fiber the net carbs are just 5g net carbs per serving.
It is important when you are eating low carb and keto to make sure that you are eating enough fiber and veggies that are high in fiber are good for you.
How to make One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake
Butter and herbs One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a sheet pan with nonstick oil.
- Slice the chicken breast in half width-wise so you end up with two thin pieces of chicken. Place the chicken onto the sheet pan in the middle.
- Cut the brussels sprouts into quarters.
- Cut the green beans in half.
- Cut the asparagus into quarters removing the woody end.
- Place the vegetables around the chicken on the sheet pan.
- In a small bowl stir together your butter, chicken stock, parsley, oregano, and rosemary.
- Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and vegetables making sure it’s evenly distributed.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 35 minutes until chicken reaches 165°.
- Remove the chicken from the sheet pan and slice into strips. Stir the vegetables in the pan drippings and serve with the chicken.
4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle program.
More Recipes you will love
Garlic Cream Sauce – Tastes AMAZING on zoodles and meat!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here