This Butter and herbs Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables Bake is quick to prep, quick to bake and easy to clean up! Juicy chicken with Brussel sprouts, green beans and asparagus (or other veggies you love). This One Pan chicken and veggies is the perfect easy dinner!
One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake
I love one pan recipes! If you have never made one, after making this One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake you are going to know exactly why I love them so much!
Once you make this Sheet pan chicken and veggies recipe you will wonder why you haven’t made them before! Sheet pan recipes are super easy and oh so tasty!
Sheet pan dinners are seriously the easiest dinner to prep ever and have such little clean up that they are perfect for a busy night! I love that I can get a whole dinner baked with only having to dirty a small amount of dishes! On top of that we get a totally delicious meal, that everyone enjoys!
If you are looking for more one pan recipes, be sure to check out these:
What to serve with Chicken and Veggies
Thee great thing about this one pan chicken meal is that the protein and the veggies are cooked at the same time and on one pan. If you want to you can serve other sides like rice, pasta with noodles or a salad. If you are looking for some easy side dish recipes check out some of our favorites!
- Garlic Rice
- Parmesan Rice
- Oven Baked Rice
- Caesar Salad
- BLT Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Crispy chicken, cranberry and apple salad
- Olive Garden Salad
Variations of this Recipe
For this one pan chicken chicken and veggies recipe I use Brussel sprouts, green beans and asparagus. All of theses veggies are low carb veggies, so they are perfect for eating Keto and Low Carb while making this easy sheet pan chicken and veggies.
If you are wanting to change up the veggies you can. There have been times where I didn’t realize I was out of green beans and I just used Brussel Sprouts and asparagus.
If you are looking for other vegetables to use carrots, spinach, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and zucchini are great options when you want to change things up.
Just make sure you have 1.5 pounds of veggies so you have enough for everyone who is eating dinner.
Can you cook Chicken and Veggies together in the oven?
Yes. You can cook raw chicken and veggies in the oven on the same pan at the same time. It is a totally safe way to cook them, as long as everything is fully cooked before eating.
Low Carb Sheet Pan Chicken
If you are eating keto or Low carb your first thought at the carb count might be that it is high. This One pan chicken and veggies bake has 9g of carbs, but with 4g of fiber the net carbs are just 5g net carbs per serving.
It is important when you are eating low carb and keto to make sure that you are eating enough fiber and veggies that are high in fiber are good for you.
Looking for more low carb veggies? Check these out!
One Pan Chicken and Veggies Ingredients
- chicken breast
- brussel sprouts
- green beans
- chicken stock
How to make One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake
Preheat oven to 400° and spray a sheet pan with nonstick oil.
Slice the chicken breast in half width-wise so you end up with two thin pieces of chicken. Place the chicken onto the sheet pan in the middle.
Cut the brussels sprouts into quarters.
Cut the green beans in half.
Cut the asparagus into quarters removing the woody end.
Place the vegetables around the chicken on the sheet pan.
In a small bowl stir together your butter, chicken stock, parsley, oregano, and rosemary.
Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and vegetables making sure it’s evenly distributed.
Bake in oven for 25 to 35 minutes until chicken reaches 165°.
Remove the chicken from the sheet pan and slice into strips. Stir the vegetables in the pan drippings and serve with the chicken.
Looking for more Chicken Dinner Recipes? Check these out!
- Avocado Chicken
- Pan Search Chicken and mushrooms
- Chicken Stuffed with asparagus and cheese
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes
Butter and herbs One Pan Chicken and Veggies Bake
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a sheet pan with nonstick oil.
- Slice the chicken breast in half width-wise so you end up with two thin pieces of chicken. Place the chicken onto the sheet pan in the middle.
- Cut the brussels sprouts into quarters.
- Cut the green beans in half.
- Cut the asparagus into quarters removing the woody end.
- Place the vegetables around the chicken on the sheet pan.
- In a small bowl stir together your butter, chicken stock, parsley, oregano, and rosemary.
- Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and vegetables making sure it’s evenly distributed.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 35 minutes until chicken reaches 165°.
- Remove the chicken from the sheet pan and slice into strips. Stir the vegetables in the pan drippings and serve with the chicken.
4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle program.
More Recipes you will love
- Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps
- Garlic Cream Sauce – Tastes AMAZING on zoodles and meat!
- Portobello Pizza
- Chicken and Dumpling
Comments & Reviews
Hamilton Billiards says
Looks interesting might give it a go my self