Since my daughter is in love with the weather I knew I had to make a fun homeschooling day all about the rain. I waited until we had a day that was going to be pouring all day long so it would give her something to do. Before we started the rain cloud craft I read them Little Cloud book by
Little Cloud book Homeschool Rain Cloud Craft
Little Cloud book Homeschool Rain Cloud Craft Supplies
- Blue, black or grey construction paper
- cotton wool balls
- streamers in multiple colors
Little Cloud book Homeschool Rain Cloud Craft Directions
- Draw a cloud on the colored paper and cut it out.
- Add glue all over the paper.
- Add cotton balls all over the paper.
- Cut your streamer to all different lengths and glue them to the back of the cloud.
- Let the glue dry.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here