This Baby’s Hospital Hat Ornament is the easiest baby memory ornament that you can make! Instead of having that adorable hospital hat sit in a box some where, make this easy Baby’s Hospital Hat Ornament instead!
Baby’s Hospital Hat Ornament
I love the little hat the hospital gave us when my daughter was born. It was so cute with its little bow on it. I wanted a way that I can show it off and to keep it safe so I have it for years to come. Since it’s Christmas I figured putting it in an ornament would be a great way to have a special momentum to remind me of when my daughter was born.
Depending on the style hat you want to put an ornament you either need standard side ornament or a large size they have the bow on it. I found bubble paint works the best for writing on the glass. You can write whatever you like on the ornament I decided to write my daughters name on the front and the year she was born on the back of that.
Baby’s Hospital Hat Ornament Supplies
- Infant hat
- Hospital ID bracelet
- Medium or large glass ornament
- Ornament hook or ribbon
- Stick to push the hat through like a knitting needle
- Bubble paint
Baby’s Hospital Hat Ornament Directions
- Remove the top from the ornament.
- Roll the hat into a cylinder to make small enough to fit through the hole. Using the stick push the hop through the opening carefully.
- Once the hat is in use the stick to open it up again. Carefully place ID bracelet inside ornament and replace the lid.
- Using the bubble paint write you’re saying on the top of the ornament not blocking the view of the hat.
- Let it dry for at least an hour before hanging.
Leave A Reply!