Ok so this is not really a recipe persay but it is one of my favorite things about summer time and they are super easy to make and you don’t have to have a campfire to make these yummy treats (even though that is my favorite way to make them!
Don’t forget to Pin It 🙂
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (the big ones) broken in half
- Giant Marshmallows
- Gram Crackers (split in half)
- wooden skewers
- Heat up your grill and turn the heat up as high as it will go
- Place one piece of Chocolate on one half of graham cracker
- Put marshmallow on the end of a skewer
- “Roast” Marshmallow above the heat (turning so it becomes equally brown on all sides)
- Once Marshmallow is roasted slide off of skewer on top of chocolate on graham cracker
- place other graham cracker on top
Comments & Reviews
Patty A says
Yummy! That Smores looks delicious! Thanks for sharing
Yum! Smores are one of our favorites too! We do ours in the microwave, but nothings beats making them over a campfire!