DIY Framed Puzzle Wall Art
Looking for a great way to decorate your kiddos room and have a great family fun time moment? Then this DIY Framed Puzzle Wall Art is perfect!
What you need for DIY Framed Puzzle Wall Art
- Puzzle with design of your choice
- Foam board
- Duct tape
Directions for DIY Framed Puzzle Wall Art
- Build the Puzzle you have picked out and put it together.
- take some foam board and cut it a couple inches larger than the puzzle to leave yourself a border
- Brush glue on the backside of the puzzle and on the foam board and press the puzzle onto the foam board
- Put some books on top of it while it dries.
- Once it’s completely dry, use some fun colored duct tape to make a frame (duct tape comes in dozens of colors these days!) around the foam board so you don’t have rough edges.
- Then just put it up on the wall, and your kids have a constant reminder of the fun time they had building it!