For my trip to Disneyland for the Tomorrowland press conference I wanted to get as much into the Disney spirit that I could. I decided to in brace my daughter favorite show… Mickey Mouse Club House. I knew Minnie was well known for her polka dots. You can do this design in pink or red to match one of Minnie outfits. I like to use a nail polish that has a thin brush like this one. If you want you can use a nail art brush for the dots.
DIY Minnie Mouse Nails
DIY Minnie Mouse Nails Supplies
- Red or pink nail polish
- White nail polish
- Top coat nail polish
- Nail art brush
DIY Minnie Mouse Nails Directions
- Paint your nails red or pink, let dry competently.
- With your nail brush dot three small dots down the middle of your nails.
- On each side of the middle row of dots add two dots space in between the other dots.
- On the each side of those dots add another row of dots in between the other dots.
- Let you nails completely dry so you don’t smear the dots.
- Apply a coat of top coat and let dry.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here