DIY You’re Purr-fect Valentine’s Card How To
DIY You’re Purr-fect Valentine’s Card How To Materials:
- Pink construction paper
- White card stock
- Red craft foam
- Red marker
- Black marker
- 2 Googly eyes
DIY You’re Purr-fect Valentine’s Card How To Instructions:
1. Cut a piece of pink construction paper in half and then fold one of the halves in half to make a card shape.
2. Cut a large heart out of the white card stock, make it big, but still small enough to fit on the front of the card.
3. Glue the white card stock heart upside down on the front of the card.
4. Cut two smaller hearts out of the red craft foam.
5. Glue the smaller red hearts upside down, one on either side of the tip of the white heart on the front of the card. These will be the cat’s ears.
6. Draw a small red heart in the center of the bottom of the white card stock heart glued the front of your card, this is the cat’s nose.
7. Place two googly eyes on the front of the white card stock heart on the front of the card. These need to be below the ears and above the nose in the middle of the heart.
8. Draw three black whiskers on either side of the small red heart nose you drew on the cat earlier.
9. With a black marker, write “You’re Purr-fect” on the top of the card above the cat, and “Valentine” on the bottom of the card under the cat.
Leave A Reply!