Heart Pocket Pin Valentine’s Day Craft
This is a fun and easy craft that you can do with your kids or make for them. After making it you can slip a note in the back pocket or put a sweet treat in it and they have a cute Valentine’s Day gift. These would also be great for the kids to make and give to their grandparents and other family members.
Supplies needed for Heart Pocket Pin Valentine’s Day Craft
- Wool felt, red
- Embroidery floss, pink
- Embroidery needle
- Pin back
- Hot glue
Heart Pocket Pin Valentine’s Day Craft Directions
1. Cut a heart shape out of the wool felt.
2. Stitch the word ‘Love’ across the heart. Add a small design in upper right corner.
3. Cut small piece of red felt to cover the back.
4. Attach the pin back to the small piece of felt with hot glue.
5. Attach the pin felt piece to the back of the heart gluing along both sides and bottom, creating a pocket to tuck love notes inside.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.