Need a quick bite to eat and wanting to head over to Corner Bakery Cafe? We have combed thru the Corner Bakery Cafe menu to find the Keto and Low Carb at Corner Bakery Cafe! It is fairly simple to stick to low carb at Corner Bakery Cafe.
Keto and Low Carb at Corner Bakery Cafe
Sticking to keto at Corner Bakery Cafe and low carb at Corner Bakery Cafe thanks to their tasty Corner Bakery Cafe menu that you can easily customize for what you want. There are a lot of options as well that make it easy to change things up and not get bored when you are eating low carb at Corner Bakery Cafe. You will want to avoid the bread, rolls and baked goods that are carb loaded when you are there, however that doesn’t interfere at all with enjoying a tasty meal!
What I think is amazing about Corner Bakery Cafe is that on their website they have a nutrition calculator that makes finding the Corner Bakery Cafe nutrition easy. You can find out the exact information for any item and you can customize it to you liking. If you are wanting something that we do not have on this list and you want to check out the nutrition information for it, just head on over here.
Low Carb Drinks at Corner Bakery Cafe
When you are getting a drink at Corner Bakery cafe and sticking to keto and low carb, while it might be tempting to grab a Hibiscus Lemonade or an Old Fashioned Lemonade stay clear of them. They are loaded with sugar and both have 50+ grams of carbs per drink for a 32 ounce cup.
- 20oz Iced Tea- 2g carbs
- 20oz Diet Coke – 0g carbs
- 16 oz. Cold Brew Coffee – 0g carbs
- 32 oz. Iced Tea- 3g carbs
There are a few things to note about condiments at Corner Bakery Cafe that you might not expect when you are order. Some of the condiments are much higher in carbs then you would think based on their name.
- Balsamic Cracked Pepper Mayo has 3g of carbs per serving
- Stoneground Mustard has 6g carbs per serving
- Asian Dressing has 25g carbs
Best Low Carb Dressings and Spreads at Corner Bakery Cafe
- Caesar Dressing <1g – 3g carbs depending on if it is on a sandwich or a salad
- Avocado Ranch Dressing 1g- 5g carbs depending on if it is on a sandwich or a salad
- Pesto Mayonnaise 2g
Keto and Low Carb Breakfast Corner at Bakery Cafe
Breakfast at Corner Bakery Cafe is for the most part easy to avoid the carbs. Asking for no bread and no potatoes takes the majority of the carbs out of the dishes. For some you can remove the onion and tomato to lower the carbs, but they are veggies and I do like to get as much veggies in as I can while keeping low carb and keto.
All American Scrambler with Bacon (no bread, no potatoes)
- Nutrition information: 400 Calories, Fat 29g, 4g carbs, 29g protein
Anaheim Scrambler (no bread, no potatoes, no onion, no tomato)
- Nutrition information: 580 Calories, Fat 45g, 9g carbs, 37g protein, 3g fiber
Bacon Avocado Egg Bowl (No Bread)
- Nutrition information: 500 Calories, Fat 45g, 10g carbs, 38g protein, 4g fiber
Farmer’s Scrambler (no bread, no potatoes)
- Nutrition information: 370 Calories, Fat 26g, 7g carbs, 28g protein, 1g fiber
Carved Ham & Swiss Egg Bowl
- Nutrition information: 520 Calories, Fat 34g, 8g carbs, 43g protein, 1g fiber
BBLT & Egg Sandwich (No bread, no Balsamic Cracked Pepper Mayo)
- Nutrition information: 450 Calories, Fat 33g, 6g carbs, 31g protein, 1g fiber
Power Flat with Avocado & Spinach (no Flatbread)
- Nutrition information: 280 Calories, Fat 20g, 7g carbs, 18g protein, 2g fiber
Anaheim Panini (No bread)
- Nutrition information: 360 Calories, Fat 28g, 7g carbs, 23g protein, 3g fiber
Sandwich Options at Corner at Bakery Cafe
When you are ordering a sandwich at Corner Bakery Cafe there are two ways to enjoy it. You can get it in a container with no bread, or they will do a lettuce wrap for any sandwich on the menu.
BBLT Sandwich (No bread, No Balsamic Cracked Pepper Mayo)
- Nutrition information: 330 Calories, Fat 25g, 5g carbs, 22g protein, 1g fiber
Chicken Pesto Sandwich (No bread, No house dressing)
- Nutrition information: 250 Calories, Fat 10g, 7g carbs, 31g protein, 1g fiber
Carved Ham & Swiss Sandwich (No bread, No mustard)
- Nutrition information: 300 Calories, Fat 16g, 7g carbs, 36g protein, 1g fiber
Prime Rib & Cheddar Sandwich (No bread, No Balsamic Cracked Pepper Mayo)
- Nutrition information: 330 Calories, Fat 21g, 6g carbs, 32g protein, 1g fiber
Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich (No bread)
- Nutrition information: 290 Calories, Fat 18g, 12g carbs, 16g protein, 3g fiber
Uptown Turkey Avocado Sandwich (No bread)
- Nutrition information: 380 Calories, Fat 24g, 11g carbs, 29g protein, 4g fiber
Corner Bakery Cafe Salads
When you are ordering a Salad at Corner Bakery cafe, watch the dressings. Some of them are very high in carbs. The best ones to use on your salads are Avocado Ranch Dressing, Ranch dressing and Caesar Dressing.
Caesar Salad (NO croutons)
- Nutrition information: 520 Calories, Fat 49g, 9g carbs, 14g protein, 9g fiber
Power Caesar Salad w/ Shrimp (NO croutons)
- Nutrition information: 630 Calories, Fat 53g, 8g carbs, 32g protein, 2g fiber
Chopped Salad (No tomato, No green onion, No dressing)
- Nutrition information: 490 Calories, Fat 30g, 13g carbs, 42g protein, 6g fiber
Sides at Corner Bakery Cafe
Albacore Tuna Salad
- Nutrition information: 260 Calories, Fat 21g, 2g carbs, 18g protein, 0g fiber
Caesar Side Salad (No Croutons)
- Nutrition information: 150 Calories, Fat 14g, 2g carbs, 4g protein, <1g fiber
Mixed Greens Side Salad (No Croutons, with house dressing)
- Nutrition information: 80 Calories, Fat 6g, 5g carbs, 1g protein, 1g fiber
Mixed Greens Side Salad (No Croutons, with Ranch dressing)
- Nutrition information: 50 Calories, Fat 3g, 4g carbs, 1g protein, 1g fiber
Be sure to check out our other Keto and Low Carb Restaurant Guides!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here