We have been testing out the Nintendo Switch for the past few weeks, thanks to our partnership with Nintendo. The general opinions in our house is that is the BEST Nintendo system yet! On top of that the kids have also deemed it the Best Kids Game Console!
I have been a Nintendo fan since way back in the day of the Game Boy. My kids have had their hands on many Nintendo consoles, including the old school ones and handheld. Logan helped me with this post to tell me why he feels the Nintendo switch is the Best Kids Game Console, check out his 5 reasons below!
5 Reason The Nintendo Switch Is the Best Kids Game Console
- It can be played at home or on the go. You can hook up the Nintendo Switch to your TV to play when you are at home or you can take it with you wherever you go! Plus You never loose your game play when you are switching between TV and handheld settings.
- Easy set up. I let the kids take the reigns when it came to setting it up. With in minutes they had the system hooked up to the TV and ready to play. Really if the kids can do it, then so can just about any adult!
- Zelda. Yes Zelda hits the top of the list for the Nintendo Switch. Logan has been playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Wii U and once he started playing on the Nintendo Switch he said it was well worth having to play lots of the game all over again to play it on the Switch.With Zelda Breath of the Wild, the fun doesn’t stop at just the game! There are some really awesome extras you can grab to enhance the game play. You can grab the Zelda: Breath of the Wild Official Guide to help with your game play and get some really awesome tips! Grab the The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts book to get an even better understanding of the game! Logan REALLY loves this book, I have caught him reading it on multiple occasions with a huge smile on his face 🙂 Plus don’t forget your Nintendo 8-Bit Link: The Legend of Zelda amiibo!
- Easy Multi-player. There are some really fun multi-player games and with the Nintendo Switch playing with two people is easily done. With multiple kids in the house, it is important that multi-plater game play is easily done.
- Easy to get new games. You can buy games from the Nintendo e-store, download them and play them right away! This is also a big plus that helps with people losing games because they do not put them in their cases after they are done playing.
Family Fun with the Nintendo Switch and Zelda
When you introduce your family to the Nintendo Switch, the first thing you need to do is get your hands on Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is our favorite game so far and one that your whole family is going to love playing together! I am excited for all the family fun we are going to continue having with Zelda and the Nintendo Switch!
Disclaimer: We partnered with Nintendo to test out the Nintendo Switch. All opinions are 100% our own.