For our Star Wars Party I was wanting something some what healthy to also be included, but I also wanted it to be a treat so I made these Star Wars fruit and Jello Parfaits. They are really easy to make. You can use store bought whipped cream however I like using homemade whipped cream not only because of the taste but because I can dye it with food coloring like I did for these Star Wars fruit and Jello Parfaits.
Make sure you check out the 11 SUPER Cool Star Wars Recipes for Star Wars Fans! for Star Wars fans, for even more tasty and super cool Star Wars Recipes including Yoda Hot Chocolate, Kylo Ren Party Drink and more!
Star Wars fruit and Jello Parfaits
Star Wars fruit and Jello Parfaits Ingredients:
- 1 large box raspberry Jello
- 1 can of fruit cocktail (we like the very cherry one the most)
- whipped cream (home made or you use store bought)
- 5 packages Star Wars Fruit snacks
Star Wars fruit and Jello Parfaits Directions:
- In a large bowl mix 2 cups of hot water with the Jello powder. Once mixed well add in 2 cups of cold water and the can of fruit.
- Get a large baking dish and pour the Jello fruit mixture into the dish and place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Once your jello has set it is time to make the parfaits.
- Get 10 small glass dishes or cups
- Make your whipped cream now if you are making it homemade,
- Scoop Jello into glass cup and then a scoop of whipped cream and alternate until the glass is filled. Top with a scoop of whipped cream and add the Star Wars fruit snacks on the top