If you are throwing a Star Wars party then you NEED to have Lightsabers, it is like a MUST! While playing with Lightsabers is fun eating them is tasty. Plus you can not beat how easy it is to make Star Wars Lightsaber Pretzel Sticks. However be prepared, the kids WILL play with them light they are real lightsabers before eating them 😉
If you are looking for other tasty treats for your Star Wars Party make sure you check out these great recipes too:
Chewbacca Cocktail (For adults)
Make sure you check out the 11 SUPER Cool Star Wars Recipes for Star Wars Fans, for even more tasty and super cool Star Wars Recipes including Yoda Hot Chocolate, Kylo Ren Party Drink and more!
Star Wars Lightsaber Pretzel Sticks
Star Wars Lightsaber Pretzel Sticks Ingredient:
- 1 Bag large pretzel sticks
- 3 bags of melting chocolate – You can do all the same color or 1 bag of each color. Red, blue and green are the colors you want for making your Star Wars Lightsaber Pretzel Sticks.
Star Wars Lightsaber Pretzel Sticks Directions:
- Melt your melting chocolate in a bowl. I use the microwave and heat in 30 second intervals stirring after each 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted.
- Then use a spoon and cover the top 3/4th of the pretzel with the melting chocolate.
- Lay flat on wax paper to allow the melting chocolate to cool and harden.
- Tada! That is it when making Star Wars Lightsaber Pretzel Sticks, then it is time to fight the kids from trying to eat them before the party gets started 😉
Leave A Reply!