How To Call Santa With Alexa. That’s Right! Alexa! If your kids want to talk with Santa during the holidays, Alexa is ready to make the connection.
Call Santa with Alexa
If you have an Echo Dot Kids or Amazon Kids (FreeTime) on Alexa, all you have to say is “Alexa, call Santa.” You’ll hear from elves, Jack Frost and even Santa himself! (Each time it may be different and you’ll often get holiday jokes!).
Note: This is available for the month of December only!
To make sure you’re set up for Amazon Kids (FreeTime), in your Alexa app select the Devices icon, then select the compatible Alexa device for which you would like to enable Amazon Kids FreeTime on Alexa. Then tap Amazon Kids (FreeTime) and follow the on-screen prompts to complete your setup.
- Meet the all-new Echo Dot Kids Edition – Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa, made for kids (not a toy). The super-fun design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound.
- Help kids learn and grow – Kids can ask Alexa questions, set alarms, and get help with their homework.
- Unlock a world of kid-friendly content – The included year of Amazon Kids+ (FreeTime Unlimited) gives them access to thousands of hours of kid-friendly Audible books, interactive games, and educational skills. After 1 year, your subscription will automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99/month plus applicable tax. You may cancel any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- Easy-to-use parental controls – Set daily time limits, filter explicit songs, and review activity in the Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Made for wild imaginations – Kids can ask Alexa to play music, read stories, and call approved friends and family.
- Comes with a 2-year worry-free guarantee – If it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- Designed to protect your family’s privacy – Echo Dot Kids Edition is built with multiple layers of privacy protection and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Amazon Kids+ (formerly FreeTime Unlimited)
Unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, games and premium kid’s skills. Starting at $2.99 per month.
If you already have a subscription to Amazon Kids+, your active subscription will be automatically replaced as soon as you activate a new Echo Dot Kids Edition, and you’ll receive one year of Amazon Kids+ from that time. Learn more about your Amazon Kids+ subscription.
More Ways To Call Santa
It couldn’t get easier to call Santa: all you need is a phone to dial up Santa’s Hotline! This free, international number connects kids directly to a voicemail box where they can leave messages at the North Pole. Available throughout the United States (as well as 13 countries including France, Sweden and Australia), it’s a simple concept that will add that little extra pinch of magic dust to your holiday. Simply dial up +1-319-527-2680 or +1-712-770-4404 and get talking!
Santa on Demand with Cameo
Cameo is a website that allows people to request personal greetings from celebs, and Santa is one of them. The Santas of the world have come together to leave personalized video greetings for your kiddos or other loved ones. To find your Santa, browse here or enter Santa into the search bar.
Virtual Santa with Chatbooks
Chatbooks wants to make sure your kiddos get their Santa photos. Starting Nov. 19 at 9 a.m. PST, families can click here to reserve a free, 10-minute visit with Santa, to be held between Nov. 27. & Nov. 28, 2020. Chatbooks will get a photo of your kid “with” Santa and all attendees will receive a code so they can print their photo of Santa as a crd or put it in a Chatbook.
From Nov. 27 to Dec. 22 families can schedule a time to visit Santa Claus virtually on kringleminglefun.com. Five different offerings, at five different price points, will be offered. Click here to see them all.
Message from Santa! App
The Message from Santa app has tons of features! Parents can help their kids start a video message from Santa, receive a phone call, call his voicemail and even text with the jolly old elf himself. This is a free app (with in-app purchases for additional features) and is available for iOS and Android devices.
Google Home Call Santa
Use your Google Assistant and Google Home device to call Santa! All you have to say is “Hey Google, call Santa” and you’ll get to hear about how Santa Claus is busy rehearsing for a musical concert—but he only knows one song and needs your help! Kids can also make a call on a Smart Display to see the all the fun album covers from the North Pole bands.
Google Home Mini 2-pack
This Google Home Mini set features two voice-activated speakers powered by the Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own Google, always ready to help. Just start with, “Ok Google”.
- Get answers from Google and hands-free help around the house
- Powered by the Google Assistant, so where you need help, it’s by your side
- Get the latest weather, traffic, finance, sports and more
- Whether it’s personalized help with your schedule, reminders, calls, news, and more, Mini recognizes your voice and answers
- Mini works with Chromecast, so you can stream shows, movies and music on your TV or speakers
- Control your smart home by using your voice to control lights, thermostats, and more from your compatible home automation devices
- Enjoy 360-degree sound with 40mm driver
You may also enjoy:
You may also enjoy: