Ground Turkey and Brussel Sprouts Casserole is an easy to make casserole that is super easy to make. Ground turkey, brussel sprouts, celery, onions and stuffing come together in this amazing turkey dinner casserole.
Turkey Dinner Casserole Recipe
If you love the big turkey dinner then you are going to LOVE this Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole Recipe! This makes a great dinner with out all the work that you have to put into making a full turkey dinner. My kids refer to this recipe as Thanksgiving casserole because it reminds them of Thanksgiving.
Whenever I make this Turkey Dinner Casserole Recipe, my whole family clears their plates, and they want seconds! I love making meals that they love, it totally makes my life a whole lot easier!
This Turkey Casserole takes all the flavors that you love of a BIG Thanksgiving dinner and makes it possible anytime! If you are looking for an amazing recipes to make turkey, this roasted turkey breast recipe is one of our favorites!
More Casserole Recipes you will love!
- Loaded Chicken Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Doritos Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
This Turkey Dinner Casserole is also great if you have left over turkey, you can substitute turkey breast in place of ground turkey.
Change up the veggies. If you do not like Brussel sprouts or you do not have them on hand you can change them out for other veggies.
If you are making this turkey casserole with Thanksgiving leftover then you can use your left over turkey, left over stuffing instead of making more.
Turkey Dinner Casserole Recipe Ingredients
- garlic cloves
- brussel sprouts
- turkey gravy mix
- turkey stove top stuffing mix
- 99% fat-free ground turkey
Turkey Dinner Casserole Recipe Directions
Preheat the oven to 375. Spray the baking dish with non stick baking spray.
Over medium heat, add the oil, onions and garlic into a sauté pan and cook them until golden.
Transfer the cooked onions to the casserole dish.
In the sauté pan brown your ground turkey than drain it and add to your casserole dish on top of the onions.
Slice your Brussel sprouts into thing slices then add them to the dish on top of the ground turkey.
In a bowl, mix the gravy mix and the water together, stir in the stuffing mix. Pour the stuffing mix on top of the other ingredients in the casserole dish.
Mix everything together so that all of the ingredients are mixed well.
Bake for 20-25 minutes till golden brown.
Looking for more recipes to use turkey? Check these out!
- Creamy Turkey Casserole
- Gobbler Sandwich
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- Thanksgiving Leftover Charcuterie Board
- Sweet Potato Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
- Turkey Dinner Rollup
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray the baking dish with non stick baking spray.
- Wash and cut your onion, celery and Brussel Sprouts.
- Over medium heat, add the oil, onions and garlic into a sauté pan and cook them until golden.
- Transfer the cooked onions to the casserole dish.
- In the sauté pan brown your ground turkey than drain it and add to your casserole dish on top of the onions.
- Add the Brussel Sprouts and celery to the dish on top of the ground turkey.
- In a bowl, mix the gravy mix and the water together, stir in the stuffing mix. Pour the stuffing mix on top of the other ingredients in the casserole dish.
- Mix everything together so that all of the ingredients are mixed well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes till golden brown.
4 SmartPoints on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan
This great turkey dinner casserole is a perfect way to have that Thanksgiving flavor profile in one single dish any time of year. Using 99% fat-free ground turkey is a perfect way to cut calories and keep it healthy if you are watching your intake.