Strawberry Jam Baked Brie
Baked Brie Ingredients
- 1 (6-inch) round of brie
- 8-10 sheets phyllo dough defrosted
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3/4 cup good quality jam
Baked Brie Directions
- Butter each sheet of phyllo dough and place in a pie plate or quiche dish, with the ends hanging over the edge.
- Spread half the jam in the center of the dough, top with brie and the rest of the jam.
- Bring the edges of the phyllo dough up over the top and seal well, using most of the remaining butter.
- Turn the “package” over and brush the top well with the rest of the butter.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving.