If you are looking for all the flavors of apple pie but in a mini sized treat then you are going to love this Apple Puff Pastry Recipe. Apple puffy pastry is my go to recipe when I am wanting apple pie but I don’t have the time to make a full apple pie!
Apple Puff Pastry
Puff Pastry Apple Pie
When you make Puff Pastry Apple Pie, they look like they are very fancy and hard to make but with the help of puff pastry sheets its very simple apple pie recipe. If you have never made puff pastry apple pie you are going to be really happy you did after making this easy apple pie recipe!
Apple Puff Pastry is like a mini apple pie in a puff pastry cup stuffed with amazing apple pie filling and oh so delicious!
What are Apple Puff Pastries made of?
The Apple Pie Puff Pastry Cups are made with Puff pastry sheets that can be found in the freezer section of you grocery store.
Apple puff pastry is made with fresh apples! That is part of what makes these so amazing. The combination of fresh apples with cinnamon is one of my favorites!
If you are going apple picking in the fall this would be a great treat after a long hard day of picking apples 😉
If you end up with a lot of apples when you go apple picking, then you will also want to check out how to make applesauce with the crockpot Applesauce recipe or stovetop homemade applesauce method and freeze applesauce.
These Apple Pie Puff Pastry Cups are perfect for a dessert at home or if you are going to a party.
Puff Pastry Apple pie is also great for when you are making a big dinner like Thanksgiving when you have a large group of people instead of making an apple pie, it makes clean up and serving a lot easier.
Serving Apple Puff Pastry
You can serve apple puff pastry by themselves and they are delicious! But if you really want to up your game serve them warm with some vanilla ice cream!
If you love Apples then you need to check out these AMAZING Apple Pie spin off recipes!
How to Make Apple Puff Pastry
Apple puffy pastry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and chop the apples into tiny pieces and add them in a large bowl.
- In the large bowl add the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest and mix well to coat all of the apples.
- Roll out each sheet of puff pastry and then cut the pastry sheet into 8 squares using a sharp knife.
- Spray your muffin pan with nonstick spray. Place the pastry squares into a mini muffin tin, being sure to space them out so each has room to expand.
- Divide the apple mixture among the 8 muffin cups.
- Brush the pastry with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes, until the pastry releases easily from the muffin tin. Serve warm.
6 Weight Watchers Smart Points per serving on the Freestyle Program.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
More Apple Recipes you are going to LOVE!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here